Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Default Why Is Pat Buchanan Able to Spew Daily on MSN?

PJB: A Brief for Whitey

By Patrick J. Buchanan

How would he pull it off? I wondered.

How would Barack explain to his press groupies why he sat silent in a pew for 20 years as the Rev. Jeremiah Wright delivered racist rants against white America for our maligning of Fidel and Gadhafi, and inventing AIDS to infect and kill black people?

How would he justify not walking out as Wright spewed his venom about “the U.S. of K.K.K. America,� and howled, “God damn America!�

My hunch was right. Barack would turn the tables.

Yes, Barack agreed, Wright’s statements were “controversial,� and “divisive,� and “racially charged,� reflecting a “distorted view of America.�

But we must understand the man in full and the black experience out of which the Rev. Wright came: 350 years of slavery and segregation.

Barack then listed black grievances and informed us what white America must do to close the racial divide and heal the country.

The “white community,� said Barack, must start “acknowledging that what ails the African-American community does not just exist in the minds of black people; that the legacy of discrimination — and current incidents of discrimination, while less overt than in the past — are real and must be addressed. Not just with words, but with deeds … �

And what deeds must we perform to heal ourselves and our country?

The “white community� must invest more money in black schools and communities, enforce civil rights laws, ensure fairness in the criminal justice system and provide this generation of blacks with “ladders of opportunity� that were “unavailable� to Barack’s and the Rev. Wright’s generations.

What is wrong with Barack’s prognosis and Barack’s cure?

Only this. It is the same old con, the same old shakedown that black hustlers have been running since the Kerner Commission blamed the riots in Harlem, Watts, Newark, Detroit and a hundred other cities on, as Nixon put it, “everybody but the rioters themselves.�

Was “white racism� really responsible for those black men looting auto dealerships and liquor stories, and burning down their own communities, as Otto Kerner said — that liberal icon until the feds put him away for bribery.

Barack says we need to have a conversation about race in America.

Fair enough. But this time, it has to be a two-way conversation. White America needs to be heard from, not just lectured to.

This time, the Silent Majority needs to have its convictions, grievances and demands heard. And among them are these:

First, America has been the best country on earth for black folks. It was here that 600,000 black people, brought from Africa in slave ships, grew into a community of 40 million, were introduced to Christian salvation, and reached the greatest levels of freedom and prosperity blacks have ever known.

Wright ought to go down on his knees and thank God he is an American.

Second, no people anywhere has done more to lift up blacks than white Americans. Untold trillions have been spent since the ’60s on welfare, food stamps, rent supplements, Section 8 housing, Pell grants, student loans, legal services, Medicaid, Earned Income Tax Credits and poverty programs designed to bring the African-American community into the mainstream.

Governments, businesses and colleges have engaged in discrimination against white folks — with affirmative action, contract set-asides and quotas — to advance black applicants over white applicants.

Churches, foundations, civic groups, schools and individuals all over America have donated time and money to support soup kitchens, adult education, day care, retirement and nursing homes for blacks.

We hear the grievances. Where is the gratitude?

Barack talks about new “ladders of opportunity� for blacks.

Let him go to Altoona and Johnstown, and ask the white kids in Catholic schools how many were visited lately by Ivy League recruiters handing out scholarships for “deserving� white kids.

Is white America really responsible for the fact that the crime and incarceration rates for African-Americans are seven times those of white America? Is it really white America’s fault that illegitimacy in the African-American community has hit 70 percent and the black dropout rate from high schools in some cities has reached 50 percent?

Is that the fault of white America or, first and foremost, a failure of the black community itself?

As for racism, its ugliest manifestation is in interracial crime, and especially interracial crimes of violence. Is Barack Obama aware that while white criminals choose black victims 3 percent of the time, black criminals choose white victims 45 percent of the time?

Is Barack aware that black-on-white rapes are 100 times more common than the reverse, that black-on-white robberies were 139 times as common in the first three years of this decade as the reverse?

We have all heard ad nauseam from the Rev. Al about Tawana Brawley, the Duke rape case and Jena. And all turned out to be hoaxes. But about the epidemic of black assaults on whites that are real, we hear nothing.

Sorry, Barack, some of us have heard it all before, about 40 years and 40 trillion tax dollars ago.

Junior Poster

Why is he able to do it?The same reason Rev. Wright,Ann Coulter,Klalid Muhammed or anyone else in the 50 US states are allowed to do it=FREEDOM of speech.Whether we agree or not with someones opinion is insignificant.

Rookie Poster

I think a better question would be if, John McCains preacher spewed hate for 20 years and McCain had sat there idly, would he get the pass Obama has been getting? I think not, I also believe he would be forced to resign his senatorship. You cant fault Obama for Wrights words. But because of the history of racism in this country, McCain would and maybe should be held to a higher standard. Mr. Wright is getting filthy rich off this garbage, how about judging the candidates on how they would sove the countries problems?

And who owns MSN? huh?

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    what difference does it make if she is a club kid or not, she looks good and in the end we were all boys at one time no? she looks great, enjoy it!
    buy her tits if you would rather she had some.
    BEEP BEEP!

Platinum Poster

Please provide the link to the op-ed you posted. It sounds extreme even for PB. I personally agree with him only on rare occasions, but I enjoy his political commentary on MSNBC.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Quote Originally Posted by dave252
    I think a better question would be if, John McCains preacher spewed hate for 20 years and McCain had sat there idly, would he get the pass Obama has been getting? I think not, I also believe he would be forced to resign his senatorship. You cant fault Obama for Wrights words. But because of the history of racism in this country, McCain would and maybe should be held to a higher standard. Mr. Wright is getting filthy rich off this garbage, how about judging the candidates on how they would sove the countries problems?
    I find it very odd that you would say something like that. You may want to rethink that my man.

While Senator Obama's pastor has been ripped to shreds in the media, John McCain's have gotten a complete free ride. Did you know that the man John McCain calls his "spiritual guide" thinks the purpose of America is to get into a giant war with all of Islam and destroy it? Other than being bigoted, that's also insane. And how much have you heard about that guy? Who can even name who he is?

Other pastors whose endorsements John McCain has proudly accepted have blamed the city of New Orleans for Hurricane Katrina and America's liberal policies for the attacks of 9/11. How is that any different than what Rev. Wright said? Find out the heinous comments McCain's pastors have said here:

Get the full quotes of all the Republican nominee's pastors here. The double standard that the press has for pastors that support Democrats and Republicans is insane. It is so brazen that I can't quite believe they don't see it for themselves.

Unfortunately, a lot of what drives our elections are not the most pressing issues of the day, like the Iraq War or the economy. It's what the press chooses to cover. And if they choose to beat Obama's pastor to a pulp and never cover McCain's pastors, do we really have a fair system that allows to choose between the different candidates with all the information we need? This is not a level playing field and it's hurting the country.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

Quote Originally Posted by El Nino
    And who owns MSN? huh?
    Not sure I understand your point.

Quote Originally Posted by chefmike
    Please provide the link to the op-ed you posted. It sounds extreme even for PB. I personally agree with him only on rare occasions, but I enjoy his political commentary on MSNBC.
    www.buchanen.org

Quote Originally Posted by SugaSweet
    Why is he able to do it?The same reason Rev. Wright,Ann Coulter,Klalid Muhammed or anyone else in the 50 US states are allowed to do it=FREEDOM of speech.Whether we agree or not with someones opinion is insignificant.
    I understand what you're saying but it goes much deeper than that. Pat Buchanen has a very deep history of making racist comments. Though one of the things that make this country great is that fact that we have the freedom to say anything that we desire there should also be appropriate forms for this. If Rev. Wright or John Hagee or anyone else that has their own private form where a person has to physically go to a location to hear their views is all together different then a national network showcases these remarks on a nightly basis by members of it's media network. Those of us who believe that this country has made great strides in the area of race relations but also knows that their is still work to be done in order for us to become a truly color blind nation understand that it is our responsibility to speak out against these things. So the reason that Buchanen or Ann Coulter or anyone else that is in a public view roll is able to say these types of things has far less to do with freedom of speech than it does the public not using the first amendment ourselves and speaking out against this. Remember MSN does sell products.

Rookie Poster

I find it very odd that you would say something like that. You may want to rethink that my man.

While Senator Obama's pastor has been ripped to shreds in the media, John McCain's have gotten a complete free ride. Did you know that the man John McCain calls his "spiritual guide" thinks the purpose of America is to get into a giant war with all of Islam and destroy it? Other than being bigoted, that's also insane. And how much have you heard about that guy? Who can even name who he is?

Other pastors whose endorsements John McCain has proudly accepted have blamed the city of New Orleans for Hurricane Katrina and America's liberal policies for the attacks of 9/11. How is that any different than what Rev. Wright said? Find out the heinous comments McCain's pastors have said here:

Get the full quotes of all the Republican nominee's pastors here. The double standard that the press has for pastors that support Democrats and Republicans is insane. It is so brazen that I can't quite believe they don't see it for themselves.

Unfortunately, a lot of what drives our elections are not the most pressing issues of the day, like the Iraq War or the economy. It's what the press chooses to cover. And if they choose to beat Obama's pastor to a pulp and never cover McCain's pastors, do we really have a fair system that allows to choose between the different candidates with all the information we need? This is not a level playing field and it's hurting the country.

Sponsored Links: TS-SEDUCTION.COM: See Jessica, Danielle Foxxx, Gia Darling and other TS's fucking Straight Dudes!!!

the problem you have here is that, yes some Christian pastors has said some of these things. Do you know for sure the church McCains visits has said these things and McCain sit thier idly for 20 years? My point is that Mr Wright is spewing his hate and making millions off the people he is supposedly trying help. He is building a 10 million dollar home. If he was so concerned about the black community and the racism they face in this country, wouldnt that money be better spent on education and helping these human beings on the path of prosperity? I'm saying its all bull, go sit in Mccains church and hear what his pastor is saying instead of listening to idiots like roberston, falwell and linking McCain to them.