Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: LONDON TRIP!!!

Junior Poster

Can't wait till you get here! Wow! ... I'm sure I'll be wanting to meet you, if you choose to work whilst you're here..

As for enjoying London, my best advice is to chill - Don't get taken up into the drama of it all : Its much better just to relax.

Stay in South Ken if you want to spend a little bit of money (I'm sure a client a day will MORE than pay for the room!!) as its Easy to get into the West End but quieter at night and very safe. I would recommend The Millennium Gloucester Rd, or The Millennium Baileys, which is much nicer (but probably less good for the clients as the lobby is very small and personal (no-one can walk in anonymously). Other options are the Hiltons (you know what you're getting) but really, anything 4* and above is great in that area. Except the Kensington Close - its a bit dingy.

The other advantage of the area is that you can get to Harrods, Harvery Nichols etc very easily and also the parks and the museums. You have to visit the Vicotria and Albert (V&A) and the Natural History Museum as they are both fantastic.

As for clubbing - we have everything, but I'd stay away from the celeb hangouts - they're just too prtetentious and full of assholes to be fun. Having said that, Movida and Aurora are always worth a visit - Kensington Roof Gardens (Its in Kensington, its on a roof, its a garden and heas flamingoes) is great in the summer (although to be honest, I haven't been in two years so it may have changed)... I guess it all depends on what music you're into.

Enjoy! ANd save an hour in your schedule for me! Especially if you like to get a bit kinky!

Vidi, Veni ... Atque

Junior Poster

Default THANKS GUYS

THANK YOU GUYS FOR ALL THE HELPFUL INSIGHT. IM SOOO EXCITED FOR MY FIRST LONDON VISIT!!! THE DAYS ARE COUNTING DOWN.... I CANT WAIT!!!!!

rawk on !!!!!

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

I travel quite a bit but I call London my home. It really is the best city in the world. Everything you want is here.

As some folks have already mentioned, the Way Out Club is a great weekly transgender night and there is Jennifer English's Pink Punters an hour or so north of London. But mst of the gay clubs are transgender friendly too. They're centred in Soho, which is a great place to walk around during the weeknd, and also near Vauxhall.

We also have one of the best fetish scenes in the world so bring your latex. The clubs are spectacular, like a carnival (nothing beats Torture Garden), and I can happily introduce you to the regulars on that scene. The best latex designers are here too so it's the perfect lace to get an outfit made.

The food is amazing and there are too many options to mention on one post, but send me a message if you have specific tastes and I can suggest a few good restaurants at any price range.

There are so any amazing museums and galleries if that's your thing. The Tate Modern is a great modern art collection housed in a converted power station on the river with a great view of St Paul's Cathedral. It's also right next to Shakespeare's Globe, the original Shakespeare theater.

Tons of plays and musicals to catch while you are there. Again, if you're interested I can give you a recommendation or two depending on your taste.

Some of the best things can be found in London simply by walking through neighbourhoods. Portobello Road market in Notting Hill on a saturday morning, the food market in Borough which has some amazing food and delicacies, the south bank by the river, covent garden and soho, the shopping on bond street.

There's also beautiful countryside just outside of London. Find someone with a car and get them to drive you into the country. It's spectacular.

There really is a world in London. But you do need a guide. There are so many different Londons that you could stay here for a month and not experience it at all. So with all that in mind, I hope you have a great trip. Enjoy!

Rookie Poster

like the thinking tomfurbs!

Good walk through green park is good.

Was up in london monday and tuesday.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mattias3
    like the thinking tomfurbs!

Good walk through green park is good.

Was up in london monday and tuesday.

And +1 on what fuzzydin said about Borough Market. Used to work near there, and the food is awesome.

gjamestgirlfan Professional Poster gjamestgirlfan's Avatar

I hope you have a great time in our Country, be nice to be glammed up a bit for however long your trip is, i think your gorgeous but i have always had a soft side for beautiful black skin.
    You only visiting London ? as im from south coast, brighton area, anyway i hope you have great fun, id hope to see you out, let us all know when you get back from england what you thought of your trip here
    Gaz xx

Junior Poster

Default OMG

OMG THE NERVES.. MY FINAL COUNTDOWN TO MY FIRST LONDON TRIP.... IM SOO NERVOUS AND EXCITED AT THE SAME TIME.. I CANT WAIT.. JULY 16TH I WILL LAND IN LONDON AFTER A FLIGHT FROM SAN FRANSISCO TO NYC THEN NYC TO LONDON!!!..OMG.. OMG..
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	newbikini2_192.jpg 
Views:	319 
Size:	286.4 KB 
ID:	186791  

Junior Poster

have a great time in our country
    mind down south the people can be a bit hard work .
    try to take in Manchester if you get a chance,
    i think you will find the people more homely.
    mind 2 things
    1)bring your umbrella
    2)you might not understand the north accents
    enjoy

LIVE AND LET LIVE.
    BE POSITIVE.REMEMBER MUCH EASIER TO BE NEGATIVE.

Junior Poster

Default SOOO

Im here in London and i am having a blast, i am staying in Marble Arch at the moment but heading to Kensington tomorrow.. maybe to stay till Wed then Barcelona here i come!!!!
    If you are in London feel free to give me a call to arrange a meeting
    Cheers!!!