Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Yeah well ironically this Wendy Williams(The DJ) looks like a dude too. That's all I'm gonna say on this matter.

lmao

Rookie Poster

Oh STOP WITH THE CIA , FBI BULLSHIT BOUT "PLEASE HUSH WITH THE LEAN BACK THING YOU COULD GET SOMEONE IN TROUBLE"

The issue is old news here in NYC, people talk bs all the time about all tyes of shit, rumours come and go all the time, this particular "lean back video tranny issue" came and went a long time ago.

and Mixedsissy you are still a fag, so get over it.

One dude to the next

GROW UP sissy

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Junior Poster

I'm a sissy? That's why you're a fucking big dude in drag?
    Maybe if I were attracted to you I'd be a fag, but since I'm attracted to transsexuals who look like women I ain't.

I'm a pretty boy and I look better than you!

Rookie Poster

Default thug bitches

shut the fuck up

Default i think

i think im going to take a break from this board and it's a shame cuz sometimes it's fun. there r too many guys who act like they wanna be tranny's instead of fuck tranny's. being chatty is a womanly trait in case some of u fellas aint know. men are silent, strong and solemn.

muahzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

and BK I WAS ASKED TO SAY SOMETHING BY SOMEONE. SPEAK WHEN SPOKEN 2 U BUNDLE OF STICKS (fag in case u didn't know what that meant). angry azz loser. mind ya biz u dig????

Well, I'm strong enough and occasionally solemn, but silent? Oh that must've been covered by the "you write like a girl" test some of us took a while back (that was before you joined, ., but it was fun if you want to check it out).

Anyway, I love your new avatar, .. Great pic.

Rookie Poster

Some trannies always like to pull the "manly"card when a man is strong enough to speak his mind. I dunno if it's that "overcompensation" to be so 'womanly"
    I could easily say that "women are supposed to know their place and speak when spoken to" but that in itslef on a forum of this kind is kind of nonsensical and otherwise derogatory to "women"
    But in reference to what I posted about the "lean back" issue it was by no means an attempt to be 'chatty".

Some people simply love to feel important by making references to issues that they supposedly have "the inside scoop to" . Even if someone does have 'the inside scoop" stop alluding to it, that's a childish trait.

Oh and ., thanks for the name calling, really doesn't bother me. I'm grown, I leave that for my 10 year old cousins, who don't know any better, esp on an internet forum.

Default far from childish.

i did as i was asked.

bk remember this... "Nobody's Know Nothing" they are always the ones asking. ur a "Nobody". don't be angry just accept it and move on before i have to start reading. matter fact 4 get it all together before i DELETE u. i have NO wrap 4 your LAME azz. your response iz not desired or required.