Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Rookie Poster

I'm sorry sweetie, but been house with females does not make it better

under the law in the states we go by sexual gender whats between the legs.

I have a pussy and to be honest I been arrested as a female and was housed with females
    at the same time when I was a shemale i was house with men.

if you ask me I rather be with men their take care of you and you get to kiss etc etc .. I know I'm just saying that but It was fun when I was in all male population there were 4 of the girls 4 tgirls and we used to play cards I had my admirers when i would go take a shower guys would go and jerk off they would say I was a hermoprhodite lol that was a compliment. lol

when I was house with the females it was so boring lesbians everywhere
    tt was nice to have friends without pressuring for sex and girls make good friends but having men around you makes time go by quicker.

nothings is better than freedom.

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    Very moving story. I wish Helen the best. And this is precisely why the guy in Australia should not prevail.
    Each person is unique and has a unique situation.

I'm curious of our friends in the UK as to if the comment that she would go to a male prison in the UK
    if she was ever arrested because her birth certificate says she is male,
    regardless of her genitals.

Here in CA I am considering financing a challenge to current law based upon the fact
    that a transsexual should be housed according to their legal or perceived gender, not
    what's between their legs.

Meaning, I have a penis, but the court says I am female. I am LEGALLY female. But yet
    in CA if I was ever arrested, even though my birth certificate (will say) female, I would
    also be housed in a male prison. How can either position be reconciled.

The war still has a long way to go.

Sigh,
    TS Jamie

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    But what if the ultimate decision to be a woman was made by a man who thought he was a woman or vice versa.If you watched the clip the doctor is getting sued by his former patient for preforming SRS.If he proves that he wasn't in his right mind then the doc's gonna be liable.maybe?
    IMHO this really isn't a debate about srs or trans issues at all, although I can see how it would appear that way.

Consent law is pretty cut & dry in general, if you request a procedure of literally any kind (doesn't have to be trans related), and the surgeon impulsively goes along with it, and you later prove you were completely off the wall insane, you bet you can request damages in court (here, not all countries have malpractice law). This is why psyc evals and malpractice insurance comes in.

Er, I now realize this was a necroposting- so;

Quote Originally Posted by tghtpussybitch
    under the law in the states we go by sexual gender whats between the legs.
    Generally speaking with corrections- you're right, your genitals will influence what they do to you if you become a prisoner in the United States.

But the notion that all the states determine your legal sex status (which is a different thing from what they do with you in prison) based on your genitals couldn't be any further from the truth. A lot of states will see a postop as legally female, but that's not always true- it certainly isn't in Ohio or Texas. There is no uniformity in these state laws, and it gets even less consistent when we're talking about marriage law. There are still more than one state here that will refuse to alter birth certificates for postops.

Did you hear about that GG (totally not trans in either direction) in Washington DC this past year or two that was sent to the male prison? She even flashed the guards to show she had a vagina, they didn't give a fuck. I think she sued them in the end but I dunno if she won or what she got for it. The guards claimed that she was "so ugly they thought she was a tranny" and once the case got picked up in the news they immediately fired a few guards over the mixup, but it makes you wonder about the cases we don't hear about. It was a news story (even AP picked up on it) only because she was a GG, if she had been some middle aged, unpassing postop I doubt it would have gotten into the papers.

As to what Jamie was talking about, she isn't a postop (if my memory serves me here). CA is one of those oddball states that doesn't always require SRS to be legally female. Thus a preop or nonop in California could find themselves in a male prison for their penis, while being legally female in the eyes of the state* (the feds are another story, CA's idea of what female is, isn't gonna fly with the SSA- their policy requires proof of srs to change your gender on social security databases, at least that is what they told me when I asked them about it).

And maybe its easier to withdraw from life
    With all of its misery and wretched lies
    If we're dead when tomorrow's gone
    The Big Machine will just move on
    Still we cling afraid we'll fall
    Clinging like the memory which haunts us all

Default Re: Sex Change Surgery Regret

Quote Originally Posted by Jasadin
    I thought this might be a good discussion/argument/debate to kick off.

So when is SRS the right or wrong choice?When is a doctor doing harm by not preforming or preforming the surgery?Who does the ultimate decision rely on the doctor or patient?
    The guy is a cunt

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!