Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Default SO UH MIXED THUG.....DOES THIS APPEAL TO YOU??

hehehe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	omigid_867.jpg 
Views:	3647 
Size:	56.5 KB 
ID:	24798  

Junior Poster

wtf

Junior Poster

Nope. I'm not attracted to drag queens/transvestites or crossdressers.

Anything that looks like a man doesn't interest me.

Can't you see my avatar? Why would you ever think I'd be into something like that?

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

lol, this has got to stop

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Default haha

i wasn't serious. i know what u like. i kinda had a crush on u even after i heard your track record i was gonna look past that until u tryed me. u r a mean boi. u r mean to almost everyone. that type of shit used to turn me on... (badboyz that is)

it doesn't really anymore tho.

Junior Poster

Do you be askin me this because of the chicks I rated on TGPixel?

Why do ya'll get so mad when a cute guy rates you low? I know I look good and that's why they get all mad if I rate em low. Then callin me a fag when they be the ones fuckin dudes in the ass for cash. lmao

Sorry, but I'm more partial to the black and latin ladies. I've rarely been attracted to white trannies. Haven't seen one that I was hot.

But I'd have to give you props since you're probably the best looking white tranny I've ever seen.

Default actually

my dad is italian(white) and my mom is from Belize (hispanic). if your familiar with your geography then you know where that is.

who is "ya'll"?????????? u didn't rate me low and i don't get mad when people rate me low either. but um to answer your question NO i'm not asking because of who you rated and I said you were mean because you had like 4 girls of all different races complaining about you and fighting with u in the comments section of ..

Junior Poster

So you ain't all white?

That's probably why I think you be cute.

Mixedthug you are a sad and pathetic piece of shit, Sorry I had to finally say it. I find your attempts to constantly degrade and make fun of me interesting.

First you constantly until your thread was removed refer to me "man in drag" "man with tits" "lineback in drag" Then you go to . under the sname of mixedprettyboy and attack me "man in drag' and post that review of me.

Then you join sreviewnet under the sname of xoticshemalelvr and post as usual "man in drag" and then you attempt to post my birth name which is funny since you misspelled it all to hell. You then post a false review about me saying you saw me in NYC, oh yea "man in drag" "man with tits"

You then create a yahoo group called unhotwendywilliams, Oh sorry it got taken down by yahoo.

You then go to Vanitys yahoo group under the yahoo address of judytoottie@yahoo.com and guess what post the statement "for all those who think wendy is a linebackder in drag".

I mean come on you idiot atleast when you are making up ALL these Id's use different hatrid terms to describe me or you loose credibility.

I have NEVEr done anything to you, I never spoke ill of you until you started attacking me. But let me tell you this.

I am finally FED up with people who think because they have "feedom of speech" and can hide behind a computer to constantly attempt to slander and degrade someone because you can. Well my dear let me leave you with this YOU can create all the ID's you want, go on EVERY board that will allow you to spit your stupidity and hatrid until you are RED in the face.

You are an embarrassment to your mixed heritage. You are obviously a very lonely and pathetic piece of shit who has nothing better to do than sit and create alias and screen names in a stupid attempt to make someone else look bad.

Since we live so close I invite you ANYDAY and ANYTIME to hear you ONCE tell me your "opinions" face to face. Unlike you I dont have anything to hide and I have NEVER created different alias too express an "opinion" Sad when a transsexual will be the bigger man about the situation, huh?

Respond if you like becasue Ive finally told you how I feel and if you dont like it,,Im sure you can create another 100 alias' to voice your ignorant opinion.

Yours Truly
    MAN WITH TITS
    WEndy Williams

2009 AVN Transsexual Performer of the Year!!
    2010 XBIZ TS Performer of the Year

My Website:
    http://www.hotwendywilliams.com

Blogs:
    http://www.wendywilliamsblog.com

Junior Poster

WTF are you talking about?

This thread has nothing to do with you.

You're fucking paranoid because I ain't never heard of any of those websites. I ain't a member of any message board but this one.

Dayum. It ain't my fault if I ain't the only one who thinks you be fuckin ugly. I think you need to get some self esteem AND a life off the net.

Mind your fuckin business. If you don't like what peeps say about you then leave the business!