Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst 123456
    Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

hmmm for me:

1. a guy that would truely love me and could see his love and seriousness to me, im tired of fake dates and games lol

thats it!

being hot and horny is a plus

kisses
    Alyssa Luxor

Senior Member Platinum Poster

I definitely need sanity, intelligence, and honesty. I hate hitting a wall in a conversation, and I hate catching people in pathetic lies.

Beyond that, I appreciate creativity. I like artists. They're usually more interesting.

I like to be challenged, on all kinds of levels. It helps you grow as a person, and makes the relationship more stimulating. If it borders on friction, I can deal with that too, but not if there's an ultimatum or dealbreaker involved. I'm not putting up with condescension or a task-master.

I like guys with a sense of humor. Life is filled with all kinds of absurd ironies, and I need someone who sees it that way, and can laugh at the small crap.

Other than that, I want a good-looking, well groomed, somewhat tall man with a nice build. You don't have to be a 'roided out narcissistic freak, but you need to be fairly healthy.

And of course i want you to have some money. I mean, you don't have to be filthy rich, but I'm not dealing with any struggling bums. Make an honest woman out of me.

they say that marriage is a mistake you only make twice but i would definitely make an exception to that rule for Nicole.

I feel lethal, on the verge of frenzy.

Silver Poster

The girl and I who were dating for a few months indicated she liked how i could walk down the street with her and not worry.
    Then again she was and is very beautiful so it wasn't an issue.
    She also liked how I wasn't a meet head, that I had a personality and that I was able to hold a conversation not only with her but with her friends.
    I liked her, she was and is an amazing girl. We broke up because of me.
    I'm the one that had life issues. who knows maybe I'll be lucky to date some one like her again one day.

"How you doin!"

In my opinion none of these chicks are really looking for a husband....they just arent build like that.
    I dont know any good looking married or even settled down trannies....not even 1.
    In my opinion trannies sleep around either professional or for recreation but they sleep around they dont settle down.
    I think the idea of the domesticated tranny is just that an idea a concept not reality.
    Even if they found that perfect guy they would cheat on him.....real talk.

In my opinion none of these chicks are really looking for a husband....they just arent build like that.
    I dont know any good looking married or even settled down trannies....not even 1.
    In my opinion trannies sleep around either professional or for recreation but they sleep around they dont settle down.
    I think the idea of the domesticated tranny is just that an idea a concept not reality.
    That's exactly what all chasers want to, and need to, believe. It's the only way they can bear to face the reality that trannys are actually using them, and not the other way around. lol

Anyway, you can only speak what you know. Obviously, for you, it's not a reality and never will be. There's obviously something you lack. What a shame. lol

I love how some fool, who's not even in the running to be anyone's husband, stumbles blindly into this thread and starts essentially protesting that 'all women are whores'. This is a man who's known he can't have what he wants, and who gave up and started fronting, ages ago. Wow. How sad. But then again, how funny. lol For sexworker trannys, these guys are fish in a barrel more than any others. They don't need to pay us in cash, because they pay us 100 times more in entertainment. lol

Professional Poster alyssaluxor's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Solitary Brother View Post
    i agree with Nicole no offense but youre completely unaware of what youre saying

i have so many TS friends who have bf now and they love their bf so much that theyll do everything to make their bf happy. even wash their clothes, cook food for them and give them massage every night and so on. they dont even look for other guys anymore they are completely focus on their bf and no other guys in this world but only their boyfriend. even GGs have no match for the love and compassion a TS girl can give to a guy. in my country theres a saying "masarap magmahal ang bakla" it means TS girls would love you very nicely

i also have many TS friends who are married to a guy and now living in US, Germany and Sweden. They love their husbands so much that they even left their career and their family just to be with their husband. I rarely even communicate with them since they are so busy taking care of their hubby

PAK!

Quote Originally Posted by alyssaluxor View Post
    i agree with Nicole no offense but youre completely unaware of what youre saying

i have so many TS friends who have bf now and they love their bf so much that theyll do everything to make their bf happy. even wash their clothes, cook food for them and give them massage every night and so on. they dont even look for other guys anymore they are completely focus on their bf and no other guys in this world but only their boyfriend. even GGs have no match for the love and compassion a TS girl can give to a guy. in my country theres a saying "masarap magmahal ang bakla" it means TS girls would love you very nicely

i also have many TS friends who are married to a guy and now living in US, Germany and Sweden. They love their husbands so much that they even left their career and their family just to be with their husband. I rarely even communicate with them since they are so busy taking care of their hubby

PAK!

Girl, if all a man does is stare at the strolls, or the ads, or the girls werking in clubs, his perspective will be slanted. Pay him no mind. One minute he says he doesn't sleep with trannys, and the next he's an expert on us all and has some vast number of examples to base his silly opinions on. There's something very sketchy and shady about that. I bet he lives with his mother. lol

Tranny chasers feed themselves all kinds of little lies so they can sleep better at night. But the fact is, they are not husband material and they know it, so they insist that it's the girls who can't be in a LTR. Please.

Yes, relationships for trannys do have their challenges and complexities, but they do exist. We would know, and he would not.