Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Default ok

um...i'm not really into the ghettoboyz but um here is a pic i literally just took with my webcam right now for u. SO GET TO SUCKIN THEM TOES!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	picture_331_148.jpg 
Views:	489 
Size:	49.5 KB 
ID:	24797  

Quote Originally Posted by .
    tell me about it!! i hate traffic in boston. are u from there? i always stay in cambridge right on the charles river. i usually get the executive jacuzzi suite at the Hotel Marlowe. it's a gorgeous new hotel right on top of the galleria. do u knw where that is? right accross the street from the royal sonesta. i took my school gurl pix there.
    I know where it is, but I've never been in the hotel. Sounds excellent! Especially with the jacuzzi in the suite, hmmm. Cambridge is nicer than Boston.

I'm not from Boston; I'm actually from midcoast Maine, but my family moved to a Boston suburb when I was in Jr High so I lived here until I left home at 18, then lived in western Mass, Arizona, Colorado, and Michigan before coming back to Mass in 1984. I've been here ever since: about 40 minutes west of the city. The traffic is terrible, but I learned to drive in these parts so it doesn't bother me too much.

Maybe I'll catch you in Cambridge/Boston sometime.