Default strange coincidence-or is it?

has anyone else noticed that since Skylene the brick came on the scene you don't see Iggy Pop anymore

Rookie Poster

I am new to the hungangel lingo, but have noticed the word BRICK used several times, mostly in a negative sense (describing how homely Peaches is...ugh). So if I am getting the meaning of BRICK, (please explain...someone) are you out of your fucking mind...

Skylene is hot, plain and simply damn hot. My guess guys is that ernie is peaches with another alias... nice try you BRICK!!!!

Skylene, if you are reading this ... you are fine!!! You know that, I know that and anyone with 2 good eyes and a working "you know what" (may I say yours is magnificent!!!!!) knows that.

One day I will show you face to face!!!!

Still Here 5 Star Poster

brick: a derogatory term for someone who isn't accepted as female.

that's the online def. It's a term used like someone is hard as a brick which since females tend to be soft (warning this is a generalization, see Nicole Bass) and a brick is hard, square, whatever

btw: yes Ernie is an alias for Peaches.

Rookie Poster

Thanks for the clarification of BRICK.

And I knew it... that brick has returned.

And to the hungangels staff... that WILL BE the last time I use that term (I enjoy this site when it is light, and fun).

Keep up the good work!!!!

Rookie Poster

Thank u baby...and yes she is hard as a brick.