Page 7 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456789 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by ottorocket
    Ok you two ladies... DOn't force me to get between both of you and have you make up...lol
    rocks, paper, scissors...whoever wins gets to have Danielle in front of us & Vicki behind!

man...if only that were possible I think I'd tap out on life afterwards because there could be no finer of an experience

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Your the true definition of a cock bandit you'd be happy if you had the whole new york knicks team in front of you.
    my only problem with this is that you picked the 2nd worst team in the NBA

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Legend
    Quote Originally Posted by milehightslove
    I hate it! If I want pussy I'll get a genetic girl not a fucked up man-made one. Danielle, I could tell how much you hated your dick because of the aggression you took out on other people during sex, but babe that was what put you over the top and made you so incredibly appealing. Us lovers of tgirls lost one of the best dicks out there. Sadness.
    Your the true definition of a cock bandit you'd be happy if you had the whole new york knicks team in front of you.
    LOL

Al: First thing they teach you when you're a rookie shoe salesman is when you get a fat one in the chair, never look up. I looked up, Peg! I saw underwear! It said "Saturday!"
    Peggy: So?
    Al: Today's Wednesday!

Junior Poster

Default Re: Taco Taco Taco ... Ummmmmm so good !

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    CONGRATULATIONS BABE

WoW, long way since S.F. D! You look AMAZING, and your kitty looks GREAT! Im really happy for you, great decision. Im sooo jealous... hehe Take care sweetie XOXOXOXO
    Celeste, are you thinking of doing that too? I would hate to see you without your beautiful cock.

Professional Poster

I stayed with a friend of mine for a month after her SRS with Menard. I picked her up at the airport, I said "how does it look". She was wearing a skirt and lifted it up to showed me, I almost lost my lunch. It was purple and big, REAL BIG it kinda looked like 2 real thick chicken cutlets.

Anyway, I can understand Danielle not wanting to show pictures of her new va-jay-jay. It takes a long time for the swelling to go down go and for it to appear normal looking. Today my friends looks 100 percent normal. She has been with guys who dont know, no one is clocking it.

Congrats Danielle,
    Julie

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I stayed with a friend of mine for a month after her SRS with Menard. I picked her up at the airport, I said "how does it look". She was wearing a skirt and lifted it up to showed me, I almost lost my lunch. It was purple and big, REAL BIG it kinda looked like 2 real thick chicken cutlets.

Anyway, I can understand Danielle not wanting to show pictures of her new va-jay-jay. It takes a long time for the swelling to go down go and for it to appear normal looking. Today my friends looks 100 percent normal. She has been with guys who dont know, no one is clocking it.

Congrats Danielle,
    Julie
    Can we see your friend's va-jay-jay? LOL!

5 Star Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie

Congrats Danielle,
    Julie
    I agree. That is why I asked her off of this forum. She brought it in here.

Vicki,

When you ask me a question please refrain from being condescending. Like I said to you many times. If you want to see it - call me and I will show it to you.

I wish i had a copy of the text to post on here LOL

D

Rookie Poster

I prefer the Cucumber salad to the taco.

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by milehightslove
    I hate it! If I want pussy I'll get a genetic girl not a fucked up man-made one. Danielle, I could tell how much you hated your dick because of the aggression you took out on other people during sex, but babe that was what put you over the top and made you so incredibly appealing. Us lovers of tgirls lost one of the best dicks out there. Sadness.
    Just another queer having a hissy fit... Danielle, ignore his melt-downs, he'll feel better with a little primrose tea and a Rodgers and Hammerstein soundtrack.