Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst 123456789 LastLast
    Junior Poster

So beautiful and bangable.... cute Miss Foxx

5 Star Poster

Danielle always questions my intentions and suggests I'm being sinister or shady. I don't call you because you act strange and try to harm me by coming up with all these wild expose's to the general public (like here or the time I called you at the AVN awards or countless others times) to people who I associate with. You make sure there is practically nothing private or discrete/sacred that I share with you. That makes phone conversations very one sided because I can't really share my personal life or even opinions with you anymore in confidence.

The truth is Danielle and I have more ridiculous dirt on each other than probably anyone else. The difference is I choose not to bring that type of nonsense into discussions that have nothing to do with them. A true verbal war between us would be very unflattering to either of us but, more importantly, I would never do that to someone I have been historically so close to... as I have repeatedly told you Danielle.

When a friend asks about a surgery, you give them the straight answer and even the not so positive aspects. "Hey this thing didn't go so well" or "this is really good, but this could have been better", or even, "I am very concerned because of X Y Z". You save "the best angle period" for Hung Angels subscribers. I can say with a high degree of certainty that your new private area won't look totally right for at least 9 months. There is nothing wrong with that... it is the nature of such a violent and extreme surgical procedure.

Professional Poster

Ok you two ladies... DOn't force me to get between both of you and have you make up...lol

Junior Poster

Nothing better then a hot woman bending over and giving you that sweet pussy. Best view in the world. Although looking at Vickie Richter's avatar ain't such a bad view to have either.

Default Re: Taco Taco Taco ... Ummmmmm so good !

Quote Originally Posted by TS DANIELLE FOXXX
    Hot sauce anyone?
    Looks like Tarter sauce would be better suited :O

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Taco Taco Taco ... Ummmmmm so good !

CONGRATULATIONS BABE

WoW, long way since S.F. D! You look AMAZING, and your kitty looks GREAT! Im really happy for you, great decision. Im sooo jealous... hehe Take care sweetie XOXOXOXO

I hate it! If I want pussy I'll get a genetic girl not a fucked up man-made one. Danielle, I could tell how much you hated your dick because of the aggression you took out on other people during sex, but babe that was what put you over the top and made you so incredibly appealing. Us lovers of tgirls lost one of the best dicks out there. Sadness.

Edited because I truly don't give a danm

Gold Poster

Quote Originally Posted by milehightslove
    I hate it! If I want pussy I'll get a genetic girl not a fucked up man-made one. Danielle, I could tell how much you hated your dick because of the aggression you took out on other people during sex, but babe that was what put you over the top and made you so incredibly appealing. Us lovers of tgirls lost one of the best dicks out there. Sadness.
    Your the true definition of a cock bandit you'd be happy if you had the whole new york knicks team in front of you.

Danielle you look absolutely phenomenal!! Your SRS looks great...and just like every other guy on the board (and probably 9/10ths of the girls) I'd love to take a taste :P