Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Gold Poster

Nice...

Free your mind!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

She can do whatever she wants since it's her body. Personally though, I prefer girls with little tits and bg juicy cocks. Yes everyone, I admit it- I am a size queen.

always was.....and always will be one of my favorites

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tstv_lover
    I agree with Willie.

She always was a lady, as are the vast majority of women I've seen posting here. Now she's had some extra surgery, which happens to be in the genital area.

Good for her! I'm sure no-one would complain if a tgirl has surgery to augment her breasts, so why get upset when she has vaginoplasty? Both types of surgery help a tgirl on her journey to full womanhood.
    She still has a shaft downthere. She will try to milk the wee-wee thingy for years before she chops it off.From what I read on damazo forum, lots of clients were NOT satisfied by her services (nor with her friend claudia montenegro).

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by Paladin
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb
    Very nice, but also a little disappointing as she was perfect already. Leticia is definately one of my absolute favorites, a shame to see her go through unnecessary surgery like that.

Where did you get those? Do you have any more?
    Why is it unneccessary - she wants to be a real woman - and this was the answer. I'm glad for her
    some guys just have a thing for gay men in wigs

stupid ts's go and fuck up the fantasy by becoming women... stupid girls!
    Selfish isn't it?

I've always said that this one area seperates the men from the boys, so to speak. It also goes back to that "Would you date TS?" topic.

There are men out there who definitely indluge in the fantasy of it. Those men are turned off when the girl takes certain measures to have more feminine features, etc. Why?

She wanted to further her advancement into womanhood, and she made it happen. I'm sorry but I think that is too cool. I also guess I'm partial to my opinion (not just because its mine duh), but because I too am self made. Nobody taught me how to walk, talk, act or dress but me. Nobody provided for me, but me. Period.

She did something to further forge her own idenity. To become a woman. There plenty of men out there will see that and will be drawn to her no matter what. There's a lot of in betweens, but it all evens out I suppose...

Junior Poster

[quote="tsntx"]

funniest shit ive seen in a while lol

go go jen! lol

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    Quote Originally Posted by Caleb
    Very nice, but also a little disappointing as she was perfect already. Leticia is definately one of my absolute favorites, a shame to see her go through unnecessary surgery like that.

Where did you get those? Do you have any more?
    Why is it unneccessary - she wants to be a real woman - and this was the answer. I'm glad for her

Paladin just doesn't like fake, enhanced breasts. And I second that emotion!

I don't like it when women get breast enlargements. Any size is OK. I like all breasts. They're beautiful. I would prefer small and natural, though. That goes for both gg and tg women. But it's not a deal-breaker. Just a personal preference. I don't like big breasts and I like big fake breasts even less. It doesn't make that woman more feminine to me. Just heavier.

If Leticia wants to have bigger breasts, good for her. Lots of women do these days. But I preferred the way she looked before.

And I should know what I'm talking about...I AM a LADY!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	character4_119.jpg 
Views:	852 
Size:	49.9 KB 
ID:	275042  

What if all these fantasies come flailing around?

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tstv_lover
    I agree with Willie.

She always was a lady, as are the vast majority of women I've seen posting here. Now she's had some extra surgery, which happens to be in the genital area.

Good for her! I'm sure no-one would complain if a tgirl has surgery to augment her breasts, so why get upset when she has vaginoplasty? Both types of surgery help a tgirl on her journey to full womanhood.
    oh shut up who are you trying to impress, notice how no one gives a fuck about your internet chivarly. i bet even the heshes that agreed with you rolled their eyes at your stupid fucking post

trannies with chopped off dicks are just that, trannies with chopped off dicks. trannies will never be real women no matter what they do so the whole "final step to become complete" is just another illusion that they themselves eventually have to realize. cuz they still cant have kids, still have to take hormones, still have a deep fucked up voice, still cant feel what a womans vagina feels, and on and on. honestly post ops are bottom barrel, not a shemale, not even a female. basically worse than both shemale and female

people need to be be aware that genuine straight guys are never going to go for a fucking post op and if you tried to trick them they would probably commit usicide, kick your fuckin ass or worse if they found out

the average guy, straight or not, would most likely even prefer the pre-op to the post-op thats had its dick chopped off, because the very thought of that is just revolting and an imediate turn off for most people

its actualy not that hard for a straight guy to fall for a chick with a dick, it can be alluring to see such a rare combo. but when it comes to a male whos had his scrotum mutilated to look like a vagina, the truth becomes ever more maginified, and it's vomit inducing

Professional Poster

More intellect from surfblue.

Quote Originally Posted by jaycanuck
    More intellect from surfblue.
    Extreme hyperbole no doubt, since there is no intellect with surfblue.

He's just a gay bot on autopilot, posting the same mindless, cock-centric stuff over and over again.