Page 8 of 15 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213 ... LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Phobia?

I have not read the rest of the replies but being an uncircumsized man I feel obiligated to tell you to go fuck yourself.

To make such a thread on such a unedcuated/ lack of experince is completely pathetic. Do not discriminate all of us because you dated somebody with low hygiene, maybe you should check your own standars befor posing shit.

Thanks

Rookie Poster

Wow !!

* undecuated= Uncircumsized people giving there opinion with out an actual study but personal preference
    *propganda= if you do not know, please do not attempt to debate.

Religion to back up your UNDEDUCATED* opinion ?
    Propaganda to also to back up your opinon(any articel as this is somebody eles's opinion) ?

As I mentioned befor I tell all those who say uncircumsized is unhealthy and not "clean" need to lower there standards. If you meat any man who is uncut and knows something about "bathing" u will notice there is no problems.

Now go down the street, meet somebody who is on the streets, hooking, or just does not care about hygiene (which should be visible befor you are eye level with there cock) maybe there smell and appearance ?

whats next saying a guy sould have his balls removed if they smell cause they go unwashed ?

Screw lowering standards, use common sense !

Rookie Poster

i agree.... go fuck urselves all u intact penis haters....

loving it

Rookie Poster

Oh an dofr the record, a uncirumsized guy knows to full back the foreskin, shake, shake, and do some more shanking befor moving on. Again raise you standards with men with "hoodies" common sense should prevail in showing you who takes care of himself

Rookie Poster

Haha from circumcision to religion to crap dentistry...wtf???...I've read some shit on the net but this linking of topics is piss funny.

Junior Poster

I've laughed so hard I can barely type! Nite ladies

Home is where the Heart is....

Veteran Poster

Stop messing with dirty dicks. If the cock owner washes and takes care of themselves it will not smell. Then again any ass cock ballbag will smell when not washed daily.

Rookie Poster

I don't know about the Bible but the Holy Quran does not impose circumcision, it doesn't even mention circumcision.

However, it is a recommended practice (Sunnah) and I agree with the health benefits of it. But why can't you all just agree to disagree gracefully instead of name calling, abusing, and humiliating each other?

GOD Emperor of Mankind Platinum Poster LibertyHarkness's Avatar

If the male species was not meant ot have a foreskin, we would be born without them..

There are reasons you have a foreskin for protection of tissue area, notice how alot of people who are cirmumsoised complain of desenstivity......

As stated earlier if you wash your penis, roll the skin back and wash properly then it will not smell......generally the strongers smells are symptons of infections such as yeast etc..which are applicable to both cut and uncut....

My pref i dont mind either...

Liberty Harkness
    "English Transsexual Model - Entertainer - Photographer "
    Twitter

Official Website

Tumblr
    My Webcam

Rookie Poster

I am plenty sensitive myself; I am cut