Page 2 of 15 FirstFirst 123456712 ... LastLast
    Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    You should lobby in DC for circumcision legislation.

i dont know how much good youre gonna do here

i've never seen one in person.
    but in pics OVERALL, i think they look sexier (than cut) when theyre hard

Your cut though right, Alyssa87?

Platinum Poster

yes

Rookie Poster

And you still slept with the women even though they stunk. That's fucking grotesque B.

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Apostle
    And you still slept with the women even though they stunk. That's fucking grotesque B.

What can I say.......

A man's gotta be a man.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Your extolling an Ancient barbaric practise that was purely done to show your servitude to a a non-existant God.

You do have a phobia. You should also install a colostomy bag and sew up your anus (instead of talking out of it) as I heard that can be pretty unclean also.

The US is the only Western culture where this is the norm.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: SUSPICION CONFIMED: Uncircumcised cocks do in fact smel

Quote Originally Posted by ARMANIXXX
    Both the Bible ( Jewish and protestant) and the Koran teach that circumcision is cleanly, healthy, and a necessary hygienic ritual. Medical evidence also seems to strongly point to this:

[

Have you tasted Korean food?

Rookie Poster

Default Nice said

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai
    Your extolling an Ancient barbaric practise that was purely done to show your servitude to a a non-existant God.

You do have a phobia. You should also install a colostomy bag and sew up your anus (instead of talking out of it) as I heard that can be pretty unclean also.

Nicely said.

Personally I take great pleasure in cleaning my foreskin. Obviously this person hangs out with people that don't know what soap is. Perhaps they're French?

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by seanchai

__________________________________________________ _________________

I realize that you, being English and all, this information is probably hurtful for you to see/hear. But I assure you, whether or not you choose to accept or reject religious faith, both the bible and Koran (Qur'an), you can not deny the fact that they both espoused and promoted circumcision CENTURIES before modern medicine was even invented. Now it's the year 2008 and man made medicine recently, or at least fairly recently, decided it wanted to catch up to the wisdom of the holy word. I find that facinating........don't you? No offense Seanchai, but apparently the word of both the Bible and Koran are wiser than you, and many times over.

So I'll just close out with a simple requote my friend, and I feel bad that you yourself are probably uncircumcised, you being English and all.

http://health.discovery.com/centers/...umcision2.html
    Finally, circumcision might have a small protective effect against AIDS and other sexually transmitted diseases. According to the American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP), "some research suggests that circumcised men may be at a reduced risk for developing syphilis and HIV infections." Some scientists blame any increased risk in uncircumcised penises on increased mucosal cells that can allow infection to enter more easily. What's more, microorganisms can flourish in a warm, moist area under the foreskin.

Good luck to you too.

quick, someone call Mythbusters

Nadia Valentine site:

www.Shemale-Listing.com New and Improved in 2011

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by NadiaUSA
    quick, someone call Mythbusters
    Why would you think that a correlation between STD's/infections and uncircumcision is a myth?