Default Where is Kimber James?

Hey guys, I know she did a scene in Transsexual Babysitters but that's all that I could find. Did she do any other videos or photo shoots? If anyone knows what she is up to now or has any pics of her please post up.
    Thanks

Rookie Poster

i remember that scene. it was absolutely incredible. she looked so sexy and thin it was great. I would love to see more of her as well.

Gold Poster

I was drawn into renting that DVD based on Kimber's looks on the cover of that video. I, however, came away disappointed with her scene -- really disappointed. Though I believe there are few -- FEW -- girls out there with more potential than Kimber on the looks front, her emaciated look (when she went profile, she disappeared) in this DVD coupled with her indifference in her scene (Was she constipated during that shoot?) just didn't do anything for me. Not a thing. She's pretty and all, but ... a quick little smile might have saved a little of the scene, Kimber. Are you listening, girl?

Oh, well.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	kimberjames_913.jpg 
Views:	1899 
Size:	71.0 KB 
ID:	178069  

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

Professional Poster

While she has a phenomenal figure, I'm pretty sure that she's so new that this is the only thing she's done yet.