Page 14 of 15 FirstFirst ... 49101112131415 LastLast
    Senior Member Junior Poster

Default Re: Do u prefer endowed tranny's or those lacking endowment?

Recently saw a girl with the longest thinest cock I've ever had. The perfect cock for deep throating. I easily took all 9 inches and was even able to throat stroke her cock a bit. I'd love to learn to keep it deep and stroke her to cum while balls deep. I do fear an uncontrollable severe gag reflex from a load that deep. Anybody know if a load would tend to go down the esophagus, and be easily swallowed, or the larynx and cause a severe gag?

I tend to gag on cocks less than 8 inches. The key for me to deep throat, is a cock long enough to slide past the shallow gag reflex area and round the curve.

I also have trouble with thick, rock hard, laser straight cocks with a fat head. All those attributes make it hard to round the curve down my throat. Next time I attempt a difficult to swallow cock I will apply a bit of strawberry lube to the tip in hopes that will help it slip past the curve.

I also prefer getting fucked by an 8+ cock because I like to bear down while getting fucked, the girls like it too , but a short cock tends to pop out when I do that.

Senior Member Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by njjohn View Post
    Recently saw a girl with the longest thinest cock I've ever had. The perfect cock for deep throating. I easily took all 9 inches and was even able to throat stroke her cock a bit. I'd love to learn to keep it deep and stroke her to cum while balls deep. I do fear an uncontrollable severe gag reflex from a load that deep. Anybody know if a load would tend to go down the esophagus, and be easily swallowed, or the larynx and cause a severe gag?

I tend to gag on cocks less than 8 inches. The key for me to deep throat, is a cock long enough to slide past the shallow gag reflex area and round the curve.

I also have trouble with thick, rock hard, laser straight cocks with a fat head. All those attributes make it hard to round the curve down my throat. Next time I attempt a difficult to swallow cock I will apply a bit of strawberry lube to the tip in hopes that will help it slip past the curve.

I also prefer getting fucked by an 8+ cock because I like to bear down while getting fucked, the girls like it too , but a short cock tends to pop out when I do that.
    If you have that long laser straight cock, lay down on a bed, on your back. Have your whole head hang off the bed so thst you neck is almost at a 90 degree angle. When u open your mouth it will give that cock a straight shot. You will be able to deep throat much bigger and longer cocks.

As you do it more you will learn to time your breathing with the thrusts of the cock. I love that position and then when she cumms deep down my throat, when it's that deep I can't breathe, I just swallow.

Professional Poster

They must be BIG!

Smaller for me. It just seems more feminine.

2 out of 2 members liked this post.

Smaller(under 5") but it must get hard.

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    If you have that long laser straight cock, lay down on a bed, on your back. Have your whole head hang off the bed so thst you neck is almost at a 90 degree angle. When u open your mouth it will give that cock a straight shot. You will be able to deep throat much bigger and longer cocks.
    Yes I've done the head over bed trick many times, and yes it does help with hard straight cocks. I've seen a couple girls in London who regularly maneuvered me into that position. One is very long with a small head that worked well, the other not as long and didn't get past my shallow gag area. Someday I'd like to find a girl who can fuck my throat and enjoy me gagging and even vomiting and just keeps on going. Not sure I'd enjoy that but I'd like to try

Quote Originally Posted by BostonBad View Post
    As you do it more you will learn to time your breathing with the thrusts of the cock. I love that position and then when she cumms deep down my throat, when it's that deep I can't breathe, I just swallow.
    Good to know I can swallow a load while a cock is 9" deep. I will definitely try it with the girl I mentioned in my previous post. She likes getting stroked with two hands wrapped tightly. I'll try timing her load and dive down on her cock and take her load balls deep. Even though her cock is straight it doesn't get rock hard and snakes down my throat easily. I prefer throating cock on top of girls so I can control things and see her face.

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

Rookie Poster

"Do u prefer endowed tranny's or those lacking endowment?"

yes!

1 out of 1 members liked this post.

queer slut Junior Poster

I'd prefer bigger than me, but not huge. 7 to 8 max. I'm training on an 8 inch dildo and it's about all I can do.

Size definately DOES matter!

Member Rookie Poster I_love_femboys's Avatar

I prefer a small to medium size cock when bottoming. I like medium to big while sucking.