Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default McCain is you next president

Mark my words. Hillary is beaten and America don't want a coloured president. Beside that 40% doesn't care and doesn't vote.
    McCain will be the next president and will continue to stay in Iraq.

5 Star Poster

I doubt it.

Obma's campaign raised so much enthusiasm in some states that the raw number of people who voted for him was larger than the total number that voted in the republican primary (states like South Carolina and texas). If he wins some of those states and the democratic bastions of California and the eastern seaboard he has it in the bag.

The one thing he could do to screw up is get humiliated in a debate in the way that Dan Quayle or Jimmy cater were. (You know the time when Lloyd Bentsen said the whole "I knew Jack Kennedy..." line in response to Quayle comparing himself to JFK. ). Something like that would sink Obama. Or of course a freak Howard dean scream like moment...something equally sampleable would ruin him forever.

Default Re: McCain is you next president

Quote Originally Posted by PeterK
    Mark my words. Hillary is beaten and America don't want a coloured president. Beside that 40% doesn't care and doesn't vote.
    I won't say about the next president, but I believe that th the US will be in Iraq for a long time. Some people are making too much money off of war to let it go.

Platinum Poster

So says the gibbering idiot from the Netherlands who has proven again and again that he knows nothing about US politics or culture. Although if you have a question about how much it costs to have a tranny hooker from Amsterdam piss in your mouth, he would be the one to ask.

"I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity." - Poe

Junior Poster

Ooh and here is the moron who voted for Bush twice and doesn't do anything else the attack people who don't agree with him.
    Boring boring and stupid. Plus he likes his transsexuals very young.
    So if you have a question how it is to have sex with an underage transsexual from Thailand, that is the one to ask.
    And how to avoid getting caught by the police ofcourse.

Platinum Poster

Ooh and here is the moron who voted for Bush twice and doesn't do anything else the attack people who don't agree with him.

I've never cast a vote for a GOP candidate in my life, you cretin. Your shrill stupidity is so predictable, Aeden.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...highlight=koko

Junior Poster

You already did not only once but twice. That is why Bush is running your country. All you do is sit on your lazy ass, complain and do nothing.
    Why don't try and have sex with an underage transsexual again? Your next trip again to Thailand? Everyone here know you love those underage t-girls.

You already did not only once but twice. That is why Bush is running your country. All you do is sit on your lazy ass, complain and do nothing.
    Why don't try and have sex with an underage transsexual again? Your next trip again to Thailand? Everyone here know you love those underage t-girls.
    I don't know how much you know but Bush lost the popular vote in 2000.
    He won the Electorial College by a Supreme Court decsion. The voting controversy which required the Supreme Court decision was in the state where his younger brother was the Governor. And I think that the state person certifying the results was a prominent official in Bush's election campain committee for that state.

In 2004 Bush did win the popular vote, but still could have lost in the Electorial College. One state again put him over the top. That was the state where I live Ohio. There were some voting controversies here, but the person whose job it was to certify the election results was also Bush's campain chairman for the state, Ken Blackwell, Secretary of State.

Many people voted for Bush mainly because they fell that it would be wrong to change leadership in the middle of a war.

By the way I am also an US Army veteren, !st Calvary Division.

Professional Poster

you know i cant stand the repugs but i almost want mcain to win so they have too clean up this fine mess bush has gotten us into..if a dem gets elected the repugs in congress and the oil and business people will strangle anythin of an economic comeback to seal their eventual cowboy comeback in 2012 with that draft dodgin piece o'shit romney...(mind his gray hairs in the future cuz it will be exactly as it is today)...

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    I don't know how much you know but Bush lost the popular vote in 2000.
    He doesn't know shit from shinola, isn't it obvious?