Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default How many shemale cocks have you sucked? OMG I counted 51...

I was driving today and started thinking about how many shemale cocks ive sucked in the last 8-10 years, I normally see regular chicks but scatter shemales in between them. I cant make up my mind so i have to have both.
    But as many as i could remember going back to the very first one and I even met one thinking she was a real girl and who acted like a real girl and was afraid I was going to dump her when i found out the truth, but to her glee I sucked her off and we had many a good time together.
    but back to the point, as far as i can remember, the count is 51 right now, 100% for sure Ive sucked 51 tgirl cocks. Not all came , too bad. But that is an accurate count and is under the true total by a degree of 4-9 Im guessing. Might sound bad or dirty but thats only 5 per year for 10 years so 1 every 2 months is way less than anyone would prefer, Id think.
    some small some huge but all were tasty ! and im clean 100% thankfully. who here has sucked more?

5 Star Poster

If you can still keep count, then honey you simply haven't sucked enough!

As for me, t-girls... actually not very many, maybe 6 or 8. Men, no idea, a few thousand... ummm tasty!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

I have lost count but I tell you all were good cocks tasted good too. I sucked two at the same time that was off the chain! I sucked one she was 10 inches and 2 inches width, that shit tasted so good I went off. I sucked the shit outta her cock and she went crazy and came hard. She said she never in her life had some one suck her cock like I did. You know I was proud. I think me fingering her asshole while sucking it did the trick

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Wow, I've only sucked 4.

Eurotrash! Platinum Poster Jericho's Avatar

No...Don't say it...Nevermind.

I hate being bipolar...It's fucking ace!

Congrats....you probably have AIDS

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by justatransgirl
    If you can still keep count, then honey you simply haven't sucked enough!

As for me, t-girls... actually not very many, maybe 6 or 8. Men, no idea, a few thousand... ummm tasty!

Giggle,
    TS Jamie
    Well im not sure the exact count, but I was jsut trying to see which ones i could remember. ill keep suckng and sucking thats for sure. love it.
    and as for the other guy, ive sucked 2 tgirls many times, now THATS awesome. next time have them jack off into your mouth and see how great that is.

I liek when they are real dominant and sit onmy chest with my arms pinned down by thier knees and they are slapping thier cock all over my face and shovign it down my thoat

Junior Poster

that's so sweet lol

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by gr4phic4rtist08
    Congrats....you probably have AIDS
    guess you missed the part " ! and im clean 100% thankfully." tool

Rookie Poster

-M