Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    "Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by bubbski
    Now the better question is when is KIRA going to be in LA???!??!??!??
    It all depends. last year I tried to get back, but I lost my vision in right eye for awile and then I had a nasty burn on my left arm. I would like to get back for a cpl of days and tour out there this time. Maybe this summer. I made alot of friends out there and miss them. I also waiting on a transfer to LA with my job, bu that could take years.

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

"Qui Audet Adipiscitur" 5 Star Poster KiraHarden's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by BigTSHunter
    Quote Originally Posted by IsuckTgirlCock
    she is in vegas as of a few days ago, try erosguide vegas, ive seen her in san diego. a really really really cool chick, felt like i could hang out with her anywhere......biggest drawback was her teeny dingy. very very small dingy. but i sucked it non the less. i think she said thats she orignally from hawai but i could be wrong
    How big is her dingy? (cant believe you call it a dingy LOL)

I've never sucked one so I probably wouldnt mind small at first. I seen pictures of it and doesnt seem that small. It may seem small from a tall girl like that. Maybe Kira is still the perfect gal!
    Im Pushin 7" but I had a orchiectomy. I was about 9 till I had my orchietomy 3 yrs ago.

Thank you for the compliments

I am a lot bigger than her in body size, she looks like she has a small frame. I have a med frame...

"Of all losses, time is the most irrecoverable for it can never be redeemed.”

"To live is the rarest thing in the world. Most people exist, that is all. "

"Ladies its not the dress that makes you look fat, its the fat that makes you look fat "

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KiraHarden_TS
    she is in vegas as of a few days ago, try erosguide vegas, ive seen her in san diego. a really really really cool chick, felt like i could hang out with her anywhere......biggest drawback was her teeny dingy. very very small dingy. but i sucked it non the less. i think she said thats she orignally from hawai but i could be wrong
    How big is her dingy? (cant believe you call it a dingy LOL)

I've never sucked one so I probably wouldnt mind small at first. I seen pictures of it and doesnt seem that small. It may seem small from a tall girl like that. Maybe Kira is still the perfect gal!
    Im Pushin 7" but I had a orchiectomy. I was about 9 till I had my orchietomy 3 yrs ago.

Thank you for the compliments

I am a lot bigger than her in body size, she looks like she has a small frame. I have a med frame...
    Wow, you had a reduction? If you were giving up a couple of inches. I would've taken it.

You are a very nice medium frame by the way!

Junior Poster

You might be right. Looks pretty small but I'd still like to see it up close and personal!

Im saying thats photoshopped to make it look bigger LOL, no kidding, it was TINY when I saw it, TINY. 4 inches TOPS....and shes very tall. I liek big cocks so i wasnt happy, but her personality made up for it, cool cool tgirl like i said

Junior Poster

I am a lot bigger than her in body size, she looks like she has a small frame. I have a med frame...[/quote]

damn, u must be pretty big cuz shes a tall one for sure, im 6'3 200 and she was close to my heighth

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Anyone Know whereabouts of Heather Towers?

I think she is awesome. You know I like 'em tall like Kira and I think Heather is another girl I would like to climb!

Heather is so hot.
    I don't mind a small cock.
    Small can be nice too.

Me not sure which me like better: wild sex or cookies. Maybe cookie sex?

Rookie Poster

I love Heather. Her long legs are awesome. I also like her less than humongous cock size.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	heather_towers489_206.jpg 
Views:	2548 
Size:	90.9 KB 
ID:	193811  

Rookie Poster

ive seen heather twice and she is my fav. she is so easy to talk to and everything just flows so well. I hope she visits the bay area soon since i had to move up here.

Silver Poster

*shrug*

She's Asian.