Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default A serious question for t-girls & gay dudes...

I already what real chicks would do in a situation like this, but Im curious on how trannys and gay males would react. If one of your good "straight" male friends slipped you a date rape drug or a micky w/o you knowing, and performed anal sex on you without your permission, what would you do?

Rookie Poster

Default Re: A serious question for t-girls & gay dudes...

Quote Originally Posted by Killah
    I already what real chicks would do in a situation like this, but Im curious on how trannys and gay males would react. If one of your good "straight" male friends slipped you a date rape drug or a micky w/o you knowing, and performed anal sex on you without your permission, what would you do?
    Rape is rape regardless of orientation.

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

Press charges or otherwise address the situation.

Platinum Poster

go to the police & press charges

Platinum Poster

oh, and i'll make sure i tell all his friends and family

Senior Member Veteran Poster

If you were camping and when you woke up, if your butt hurt, would you tell anyone?

No.

Wanna go camping?

Look Marge, I'm reading The Economist, did you know Indonesia is at a crossroads?

Junior Poster

hmm..now, are You saying about Date Rape to Tranny?
    Then I can't understand your curious, perfectly.

the fact is Rape. He is Straight or Etc...is not important.
    I'll do same thing as Alyssa.

No sig~♬
    No sig~♪
    N~~o Sig♬

Default Re: A serious question for t-girls & gay dudes...

Quote Originally Posted by Killah
    Ok, there is no such thing as a stupid question..........till this unbelievably stupid fucking question. First off you left out the word "know" in the first sentance for god sake! Sencondly why would it matter if the assalent was "straight" or not? Lastly what on earth would make you, even for a split second, think the reaction to something like that would be any different for one group of people then another?

Wow 148 post and there is no "Ban this jackass" thread about you yet?

I would beat the ever-loving snot out of him.

Rape is rape, and while going to the cops would certainly get the situation resolved in a legal manner, I really wouldn't want the situation made public. No need for everyone I know to hear that I got ass fucked by my former best friend.

So, like I said, I'd beat the shit out of him and leave him on the side of the road somewhere.

We are the middle children of history . . . we have no great war, we have no great depression. Our great war is a spiritual war. Our great depression is our lives . . .

Junior Poster

Press charges so that he is put into the sex offender database so that it follows him forever and have him run out of his neighbohood. He will never be able to get a job, anyone he ever dates will find out eventually and probably drop his ass. And all his friends will figure out he isn't really straight and probably drop him too.

Or otherwise, just threaten to do that and blackmail him for lots of money.

"Out of my mind....Back in 5 minutes"