Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Junior Poster

Default Re: a few girls left

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Quote Originally Posted by .
    a few top girls left. i'm considering leaving too. men bashing ts wont happen on . cuz i would delete n ban them faster then they can recite their favorite top 3 t-girls in alphebetical order. i'm going to try to tough it out or now tho.
    Good idea...................................

1. This has gotten way out of hand, a few guys have different opinions from the masses and all of a sudden the whole HA forum sucks?!? cmon now

and

2. Having your own forum is great, I applaud it, but banning and deleting the users that have a "difference of opinion" does not make it successful. Being able to confront the people with different values or views goes a much longer way.................
    I can say that was well said it came from the heart, so what flavor ice cream do you like?

No insinuation intended. Just a question, Take a wild guess.

Felicia

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    No insinuation intended. Just a question, Take a wild guess.

Felicia
    *THOSE WAVY LINES ARE FORMING AGAIN*

I CAN SEE IT LIKE IT WAS YESTERDAY...

Quote Originally Posted by FeliciaKatt & ONEWORLD from FEB 2005

"Felicia Katt"
    ...and much worse, and insinuating and making all sorts of assumptions about her lifestyle and character. Why?

WHAT INSINUATIONS AND ALL SORTS OF WHAT?…

YOU SEE THAT’S THE TYPE OF SHIT DUMB PEOPLE THINK THEY CAN GET AWAY WITH…

DON’T BE FUCKING LAZY…

YOU SAID YOU HAVE A DEGREE, WHAT OTHER THINGS ARE YOU SPEAKING OF?…

*LOOKS AT CAMERA*

THIS MUTHERFUCKER IS AN IDIOT…

AND I USUALLY IGNORE HER REMARKS?

SHE’S ALWAYS “ASKING QUESTIONS” AND NEVER TAKES A STAND ON ANYTHING…

SHE NEVER CALLS OUT ANY TRANSEXUAL ON ANYTHING…

SHE THINKS HER JOB IS TO DEFEND THESE GURLS; BUT SHE ALWAYS DOES A VERY POOR JOB BECAUSE HOW DO YOU DEFEND SOMEONE WITH MORE QUESTIONS?….

SHE/HE IS THE MOST SENSITIVE PERSON ON THE BOARD AND THEN IF YOU ANSWER HER IDIOTIC QUESTION...
    DIDN'T SOMEONE JUST TELL ME THAT "HISTORY REPEATS ITSELF"?

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Veteran Poster

These verbal assaults are getting old. I suggest getting an octagon and having an ultimate fighting battle. For some reason, I do not think it would resolve any issues between some posters, but at least it would be fun to watch.

Oneworld, from what I am seeing on other threads, wasn't I calling out a transexual anytime I called you out before? but I digress.

I am NOT insinuating, inferring, suggesting, alleging, purporting or in any other way implicating that you are the author of those quotes. ok?

Now that we have established that, (and I thought we had before when I said I wasn't insinuating anything. But I digress), the request was that you please guess who DID say basically the exact same things about Vanity that you claim as a rant or attack by Vicki.

Its just a guess. take a wild one.

Felicia

Professional Poster Castor_Troy05's Avatar

the quotes are from geekmeat aka sebastien, from Vanitys yahoo group

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Felicia Katt
    Oneworld, from what I am seeing on other threads, wasn't I calling out a transexual anytime I called you out before?
    I AM NOT A TRANSEXUAL OR A TRANSGENDERED PERSON...

BUT I LIVE WITH A TRANSEXUAL WOMAN...

AND WHEN WIFEY'S FRIENDS ARE IN TOWN, I LIVE WITH A GANG OF TRANSEXUAL WOMEN, LOL..

*SIGHS*

FELIX, FELIX, FELIX...

TRANSVESTITES WILL DO ANYTHING TO STAY IN THE GOOD GRACES OF THEIR TRANSEXUAL FRIENDS, HUH? FELIX THE CAT

*LOOKS AT AUDIENCE*

FINALLY SOMEONE WITH BALLS…LITERALLY, LOL…

LET’S GO…

FIRST OFF, YOU AND YOUR EAST GERMAN WOMEN’S OLYMPIC WRESTLING TEAM PARTNER, STICKI SHOULD NOT GET ANY CREDIT FOR POSTING THOSE LINKS…

AROUND 6 MONTHS AGO, MEGABODY BLURTED OUT THAT THE “MODS” GAVE HIM THE INFO…

AND THEN ABOUT A MONTH LATER, SOMEONE ELSE (I THINK IT WAS SLITHER) SAID THE SAME SHIT…

BUT WHEN NO ONE PURSUED IT, I LOOKED AT MY GURL AND ASKED “AM I NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH?…”

OR DO THEY THINK THERE SITTING ON SOME MIND BLOWIN’ REVELATIONS…

THE ONE WORLD CHRONICLES PART I…

THAT’S HOT…

YOU DON’T KNOW HOW HARD I LAUGHED WHEN THIS IMBECILE (GOD BLESS HER); IN A FUTILE AND DESPERATE ACT, RESPONDED IN SUCH A GRAND FASHION TOO THE OBVIOUS CLUES AND CONNECTIONS THAT WERE LEFT FOR THOSE NOSY FAGGIES THAT WILL INEVITABLY COME SNIFFING AT YOUR FEET FELLAS, LOL…

IF YOU PEOPLE ONLY KNEW WHAT WAS GOING ON BEHIND THE SCENES OF SOME OF THESE BOARDS…

ICKI, YOU OWE MARTY A HUGE APOLOGY, LOL…

ACCUSING SOMEONE OF A BEING A DRAG QUEEN IS ONE OF THE MOST EGREGIOUS THINGS YOU COULD CALL SOMEONE…

RIGHT?…

Quote Originally Posted by vicki
    I also admit to not having a lot of respect for drag queens of all transgenders. They are admittedly gay men dressing up to entertain people. 90% will never progress further nor do they desire to. I don't respect that.
    FELIX THE CAT, ARE YOU LISTENING?, LOL…

"This is chess not checkers these are warning shots
    After yo next move I'll give you what I got..."

...Someday, we'll look back on this, laugh nervously, and change the subject...

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

Default enough is enough

Yo close this thread please....................
    shits gone way past what I made it for and as stated in another thread muhfuckas are wearing their hearts on their sleeves...............

I'm going to if anyone wants anything............

This month I think they have a with a sensitive center on top of a hard crust thats delightful................

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ

Junior Poster

Default Re: enough is enough

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel
    Yo close this thread please....................
    shits gone way past what I made it for and as stated in another thread muhfuckas are wearing their hearts on their sleeves...............

I'm going to if anyone wants anything............

This month I think they have a with a sensitive center on top of a hard crust thats delightful................
    Yea get me some hash

Platinum Poster JohnnyWalkerBlackLabel's Avatar

LMAO, cone or cup bruh?

snɯıʇdo snʇoʇ soʌ oloʌ