Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Hair care down there?

I notice a lot of the women and men here are either well trimmed or clean-shaven (or appear to be at least), which obviously doesn't look half bad.

The thing is, I know how to trim down there (its not exactly rocket-science), but what do you do to achieve that bare look? I don't mind trimming but I hate having to be so dilligent with it. I can't grow a beard worth a fuck but a week or 2 of not trimming down there and its like Don King giving me a blowjob, i mean c'mon, its ridiculous.

But that aside, I wanna achieve this bare look, but i'm not sure how to go about it. I mean i've taken a mach fusion to it before (very carefully) and that's fun for like, what, a day? The next day its like a disaster area, you know? I'd hate to have to explain that one off on a first date.

Joking aside is that basically my only option? Or are there other methods or techniques that i'm not aware of? I'm almost half tempted to ask for pictures of the process but in reality this is something i'm genuinly interested in.

Junior Poster

Default Re: Hair care down there?

http://www.nairformen.com

Read the instructions before use!

Quote Originally Posted by Surkis
    I notice a lot of the women and men here are either well trimmed or clean-shaven (or appear to be at least), which obviously doesn't look half bad.

The thing is, I know how to trim down there (its not exactly rocket-science), but what do you do to achieve that bare look? I don't mind trimming but I hate having to be so dilligent with it. I can't grow a beard worth a fuck but a week or 2 of not trimming down there and its like Don King giving me a blowjob, i mean c'mon, its ridiculous.

But that aside, I wanna achieve this bare look, but i'm not sure how to go about it. I mean i've taken a mach fusion to it before (very carefully) and that's fun for like, what, a day? The next day its like a disaster area, you know? I'd hate to have to explain that one off on a first date.

Joking aside is that basically my only option? Or are there other methods or techniques that i'm not aware of? I'm almost half tempted to ask for pictures of the process but in reality this is something i'm genuinly interested in.

Wax it or better yet laser it all off.
    dont forget to do the back as well... very important!

"Those who restrain desire, do so because theirs is weak enough to be restrained."

Professional Poster

I dont like bare. I used to shave bare until I had this client once, he saw my dick and said "wow it looks so yummy like a little boys penis", I saw appalled. I now keep it very short and trimmed. I went and bought a beard trimmer. I use the shortest setting and it leaves the hair very short then I shave the sides with a regular razor.

Professional Poster francisfkudrow's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by NYTSJulie
    I dont like bare. I used to shave bare until I had this client once, he saw my dick and said "wow it looks so yummy like a little boys penis", I saw appalled.
    wow, that would be disturbing.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by francisfkudrow
    I dont like bare. I used to shave bare until I had this client once, he saw my dick and said "wow it looks so yummy like a little boys penis", I saw appalled.
    wow, that would be disturbing.
    He already paid me, I got into a big fight with him and kicked him out.

Rookie Poster

I dont like bare. I used to shave bare until I had this client once, he saw my dick and said "wow it looks so yummy like a little boys penis"

Jesus, i have no idea how to respond to that, hahaha, wow.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    I think i'd have to worry about my nipples first before I have to worry about my back, and even then that's not saying much.

When it comes to waxing, do you do the sac also, or does that merrit a different approach?

Professional Poster

I love it when the girls have no hair down there, it look more clean I guess.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by sexyshana
    As long as we're on this topic, I'm amazed by some girls' dedication to hair removal. I've been getting electrolysis done on my eyebrows 9(just the area in between), and damn... Not THAT painful, but doing a face? ouch!