Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

LET THE FUN BEGIN AT 10P!!!!!!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	img_5698_957.jpg 
Views:	1045 
Size:	760.7 KB 
ID:	177422  

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

AMAZING NIGHT THANK YOU GUYS AND GIRLS THAT CAME OUT IT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!SO MANY NEW FACES!!!!!!!!!!!!! LET THE COUNTDOWN TO FRIDAY BEGIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    wow...suck i miss last week. seems like the girls have step up the sexiness. what should i wear that night? it's illegal to come naked right? honestly i don't understand why. hmmmm wish i can walk around with my hard on. my cock pushing everyone out of my way so i can get to the bar.
    Wow Yasmin! I think you are absolutely incredible. If I am at the bar, make sure you push your way through there. I will buy you a drink!

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by YasminLee
    wow...suck i miss last week. seems like the girls have step up the sexiness. what should i wear that night? it's illegal to come naked right? honestly i don't understand why. hmmmm wish i can walk around with my hard on. my cock pushing everyone out of my way so i can get to the bar.
    I see it now- I'm standing at the bar and you push me out of the way with that lovely "pushrod" of yours. "Excuse me Madame, but I was here first" I'd say, and a furious cockfight, I mean swordfight ensues! Mmmmm! Touché !

Rookie Poster

the pink and red dresses... what the fuck....

Professional Poster Yoda Rules!'s Avatar

Sunny, thank you for another great time, its appreciated. You are the hottest hostess in NYC and the sweetest as well.

If you can't be honest with yourself, you have no chance of being honest with someone else. Happiness is a choice. The truth shall set you free.