Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: LaVerne Cox

Alyssa have you seen that episode of the other transwoman, played by Katherine Moennig. what did you think of that, I thought it was quite great.

Go Go Go Again Again Again!

LaVerne = chocolate heaven. Face of an angel, body of a goddess. Her roles, acting are irrelevant.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

Professional Poster

The episode she was in that aired on 4/22 she played a manager at a gym. She was wearing sexy little blue tights and it showed her bending over for quite awhile (Very nice view on HD TV by the way). She didn't play a tranny hooker or anything stereotypical. It was great to see.

Whoshecoo Rookie Poster showmemo's Avatar

yea the role was not bad at all. She looks just like the big lipped girl who left the show Girllfriends (jill marie jones).

Will someone PLEEEEASE post a nude of her! I cant wait to see her dick!!

Default Re: LaVerne Cox

Default Re: LaVerne Cox

When I first heard of the CeCe McDonald case, it was during the time the George Zimmerman case. I couldn't help but notice the difference, in the the way the victims's histories were handled. In both cases the person on trial had sustained injuries. But notice how, a 17 year old's toxicology of marijuana was ruled as evidence, not not the adult White male with cocaine and meth, in his his system. He also had a criminal history of assaults, along with his swastika tatoo.

But I suppose that you wanted some comment about Laverne Cox, since she is the subject of this thread. Are you proud that she is presented as a responsible artist, as I am?