Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Orgasm

Quote Originally Posted by Marinus
    Quote Originally Posted by peggygee
    Seeking the right psycho-tropic med, the right dosage can be a trial and
    error process with your clinician, but it can be worth it to maintain a
    good quality of life.
    That's true!

I've tried several meds, but each has a different outcome. You can't even compare the side-effects: it differs from one person to the other.

For instance: I tried Remeron, but it caused anxiety attacks which had an enormous impact on my life. Zoloft: didn't get any sleep and made me agitated (got up in the morning and was thinking about punching someone in the face without any reason).

Now I started using Cymbalta, but it's still a challenge to get passed the side-effects (dizzy, nausea, strange view) ...
    Yea the main med that I was talking about was zoloft, I have been on it for the last 8 or more yrs and will probably be on it for the rest of my life, however I didnt start having this problem until I started taking another of my more recently prescribed, Buspar, for anxiety. I believe combined its like a double whammy, cause they are both known to cause ejaculation failure(one apparent medical term for it) I am definetly talking to my doc soon to get me off of the Buspar.

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Quote Originally Posted by OEMEnemyNum1
    I have that problem when I wear condoms that are too tight. I'm definitely a fan of the Magnums.....

Though it can be kind of nice to impress a girl with your amazing stamina. It just sucks when you can't pop at the end. Oh well, I just blame the condoms and it works out.
    Quit braggin

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia