Professional Poster

Default How far/low would you go to win the girl/guy?

How far would/did you go to get someone you had your eyes on?

I ask since I have been contemplating changing some tactics in the dating scenes, and I'll tell you why.

During my teen years throughout high school, my luck with chicks was grim. And often when I would see someone I liked, I'd go up and start talking and so on. Anyhow, when I would ask the babe out, turns out someone got her already...and always very recently. Well, more often than not, turns out those someones were the smegheads in school that would try to kick my ass or get into a fight with me, or try to humiliate me in some way. And many times, they would tell me right up front, "Hey, I just got that girl cause I know you liked her and simply could not let you get her....hell, I don't even want or like the bitch." That happened quite often, and it got me thinking.

With having the misfortune of not having been lucky enough to have been born or raised to be a thug, jerk or gangbanger ( Or to put simply, "The Bad Boyz" ) and having to compete against them in an uphill battle, I ponder the use of using distasteful tactics.

Such as, and I have seen this happen before, and was a victim of it, dudes/chicks going after the dudes/chicks they want, dispite them already being hooked up......"stealing them away from yas" in other words.
    It's getting to the point where if I need to do the 5 finger discount method of getting a babe, and tossing the poor schmuck behind to rot.....might be worth a try, perhaps.

Like the old saying goes, "You can't make an omlette without breaking some eggs."

What do you think? Have anyone here done this or had it done to them?

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!

Yeah man I hear ya, same story for me. Always a small guy (I've had to claw my way through weights just to get average size), timid, and nerdy.

I started developing an ego in some ways with my work and nerdiness, so I panned that into the dating life. A Little ego can go a long way, so thats my dirty little tactic. lol

I don't like white people either.

My situation wasn't that bad, but for me it seemed like all the girls I was into already had boyfriends. It happened so often that I stopped trying and oddly enough, that's when things turned around.

"Can't worry about what another nigga think, now that's liberation and baby I want it."
    -OutKast

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Fox
    My situation wasn't that bad, but for me it seemed like all the girls I was into already had boyfriends. It happened so often that I stopped trying and oddly enough, that's when things turned around.
    Ehh, I tried that for awhile, but did not work for me.

Burninating the country side, burninating the peasants. Burninating all the people in their thatched roof cottages....THATCHED ROOF COTTAGES!!!!!