Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

It's like a little slice of heaven.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

When I was in Vegas last February, I went on a Friday night. I was disappointed. Celeste's description of the place is dead-on. Fortunately my car wasn't vandalized (even though there were a lot of people in that parking lot fronting Sahara), and no fights broke out.

I expected to see a lot of the local talent there. Although there were three girls there that were fairly hot, I only recognized Shawna Vegas and another girl whose name escapes me now. One of my friends from LA was there; she was surprised to see me.

I plan on being in Vegas in June. Don't know if I'll be going back.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

5 Star Poster

The LVL - it's a great place!

Wear gloves, carry a Glock, keep your drink in sight at all times, get an std test if you go home with any locals and you will have a great time.

Enjoy the $6 beers and say hi to Jennifer the bartender for me - she is really nice, seriously.

And Buddy Wood will be the cute guy pole dancing between shows...

Giggle,
    TS Jamie

PS: What Celeste says is true about Vegas. It pretty much draws a predatory crowd. Metro Vice has a hard on for TS girls. When we got busted they nailed 12 other t-girls the same night. But of the 12 other "girls" only ONE was actually a TS, on hormones with breasts. The rest were part time TV's or just gay guys posing. It no wonder TS hookers have such a bad reputation.

Our cases were both dismissed.

But we missed a video shoot the next day and bookings while we were in the slammer (missed two nights and days work) and with our attorney the whole thing cost us about $8,000.00. So we had to go back the next week and work twice as hard.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

I don't know ... maybe I still like the seedy side of life, people play it too safe. I've never hooked up with girls at any of these bars ... ok, maybe once ... or twice ... but that's really not what it's about for me. This is reality. If you want fantasy, join my sites (if you want sci-fic join other peoples sites) but a slice of reality is just good - it's like fried chicken, it might not be good for you but sometimes just hits the spot.
    seanchai

Rookie Poster

You are definitely taking a walk on the wild side going there, but isn't that we are doing anyway? I stop in every time I am in Vegas although I haven't been in two years now, and have seen some, met some and bedded some incredible women from The Lounge. It's not that bad a part of town, just about mile or so down the street from The Hilton and The Sahara, in a strip mall and you can park directly in fron of the bar. Worth a try anyway...........

Junior Poster

Quote Originally Posted by S6XN9NE
    You are definitely taking a walk on the wild side going there, but isn't that we are doing anyway? I stop in every time I am in Vegas although I haven't been in two years now, and have seen some, met some and bedded some incredible women from The Lounge. It's not that bad a part of town, just about mile or so down the street from The Hilton and The Sahara, in a strip mall and you can park directly in fron of the bar. Worth a try anyway...........
    Apparently you have never been there when the cops pull up outside for something completely unrelated and the bar goes into lockdown mode.....

Born of a broken man, but not a broken man
    Born of a broken man, never a broken man

Latrodectus mactans

Rookie Poster

The place really isn't that bad. Sure there is drama there once in awhile, and there are some unsavory girls looking to turn a fast trick, but how many good TS bars are there out there? Sure I've been to Peanuts and Divas, but they're about what I'd expect given the population between LV and LA / SF. The biggest problem with the Lounge is Gary, the owner, is a total douchebag. He puts nothing back into the business, and it's lost some of it's lustre over the past few years. Stop by, have a drink, and see what happens. It's interesting to go there just to watch things spin out of control sometimes.

Rookie Poster

It’s a fair assessment to call the place seedy, though the surrounding area is no where near as rough as the area around Divas, and the way the working girls will come on to you is no where near as aggressive.

If you want to enjoy a drink and some eye candy, or hook up with a pro, it serves it’s purpose. Since there are good opportunities to do some mutual fondling with a hot girl, don't bring a Glock. The only time you are in any danger is if you decide to get into a car with people you have just met.

Rookie Poster

so what club do i go to to meet really nice trannys?

Junior Poster

Where do you all recommend a Shemale rookie like me in Southern California? Especially if you are hanging out there Celeste? (wink wink)