Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default What is the Las Vegas Lounge like?

Ok... So I went to Pure nightclub last night. The Kardashian sisters were throwing a party there! Anyway... so who do I run into? Foxxy! She was there with a gf of hers. It was great seeing her again. We hung out the rest of the night/morning, drinking like fools, dancing, causing a ruckus! lol.

Well after the club, her and her gf asked for a ride to LVL. So I gave them a ride. Id say we got there around 430/5 am, and the place was FULL of girls. Hotties @ that. I was quite surprised. I had ran into some girls I hadnt seen in YEARS. It was nice seeing everyone again, and catching up. Im not sure how long they had been there. But I know it doesnt started getting crowded, until after 1 a.m.

I had snapped a few pics, but Im having troubles loading them for some odd reason. Oh well... we all were SOOOO smashed, the girls probably would not want me to post. Just to name a few girls I saw that you may have seen or seen on eros... Foxxy, Quinn, Brooke, Yani, Gabrielle. Not to mention the rest of the girls that were there.

5 Star Poster
    nyc. dancing. living. smiling. laughing. again.

Quote Originally Posted by Superman33
    Quote Originally Posted by Danny partridge
    LV copies everything. In this case, it sounds like they've copied Sally's Hideaway.
    I used to hang out at Sally's II and Edelweiss and this place is waaaay smaller and there's a real sense that all the girls know each other - it's like a frontier version of sally's without the stage or size.
    ha! a frontier version...great description. i can totally picture it.

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

Default Re: What is the Las Vegas Lounge like?

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    Well after the club, her and her gf asked for a ride to LVL. So I gave them a ride. Id say we got there around 430/5 am, and the place was FULL of girls. Hotties @ that. I was quite surprised. I had ran into some girls I hadnt seen in YEARS. It was nice seeing everyone again, and catching up. Im not sure how long they had been there. But I know it doesnt started getting crowded, until after 1 a.m.
    Thanks for the info! If I had decided to stick around, I would have talked to you (again). When I return later this year (I'm leaving tomorrow night), I'll be sure to get there "late"!

I guess you can consider The Lounge "the after party after the other parties"...especially on a Friday night. I wonder if it will be this way tonight. Hmmm.....

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

I've been to the Lounge several times and while its not exactly ritzy, I've had a good time every time, and there isn't really anyplace else like it Vegas. And because its open all nite, it can be better at 4 am then midnite. Willie, I have only been to the Blacklite once, and that was enough.

Here is a pic of me in front of it from last summer. This was about 4 am, after we went to Pirhana for a while

FK
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	satlounge1_337.jpg 
Views:	530 
Size:	55.3 KB 
ID:	185522  

Gold Poster

Those legs. Those legs. Those legs, Felicia.

... Jaysus, and I thought the girls arriving at Peanuts around midnight was late? Four a.m.??? I really need to redefine my definition of "late".

The most beautiful thing we can experience is the mysterious ... He to whom this emotion is a stranger, who can no longer pause to wonder and stand rapt in awe, is as good as dead: his eyes are closed ... Albert Einstein

I've done my service Platinum Poster Willie Escalade's Avatar

After going to a fetish club with my friend (and meeting Shavonna Starr no less), I decided to head back over to the LVL. This was around 3 am. Not too many girls this time, but later in the evening (morning?) I did see Celeste and Foxxy there. Since the place was slow, they left fairly quickly.

Celeste, I was the one in the camouflaged Dodgers hat.

When I return later this year, I'm heading to the club after 3 on a Saturday morning.

Also, come to think of it, it really isn't that much like the Blacklite...which is a good thing.

William Escalade is no more. He's done his service to the site.

The LV Lounge suffers from not being looked after, it has no sparkle even though its supposed to be a club where people go to meet each other and enjoy. I was there a year ago with a local girl and we didn't stay, the dancers were frankly poor and there was only one Premier League girl there whose name I won't mention. The area is not as bad as some in Vegas, but Celeste is right, Diva's is the best although I heard the Silver Swan in NYC if it is still going is also good; maybe Jacques' in Boston but I never been.

What makes a good club?

Rookie Poster

Thx for the pics Willie maybe I will see u the next time u come to Vegas.

Professional Poster

Goddamn Felicia, you look hot! great pic.

Veteran Poster

Default What is the Las Vegas Lounge like?

It was nice to meet you Willie Yeah we left pretty quick... I dont like hanging out at that place for too long. I prefer str8 venues. Jacques in Boston is OK, its really small. It kind of reminds me of a smaller version of LVL. The LVL has no glitz, because they invest NOTHING into the place. But then again, its a pick up and go kinda place. Where as 7969, people go to dance, drink, socialize... LVL really isnt like that.