Hate to be a killjoy but I've been living here for awhile and the Lounge continues to go downhill. When Celeste was there it still had some speed. Now it's been taken over by nasty girls that have no use for anyone. A couple of the bartenders are so rude it's off the chart. I'm no scumbag there. I tip the dancers well every night. Bartenders I tip $5 per drink and I've still had run ins with them all because I'm not a mark and don't patronize their friends.

The place is still decent as a stop in Vegas but the quality girls that live here are starting to wise up and hang in the mainstream or even the gay clubs like Krave, Freezone etc. have an immense type of energy if you're just out for fun and a possibility of meeting some girls.

Before anyone chimes in that the "guys" that go to the lounge are scumbags, I will say that it is more of a result of the place having a cold "get out" scene. They leave and don't come back. So you get creepy crawlers and hoods.

A couple of good friends still work there, and I go to chat. But it can't hold a candle to 7969 and if it had not been so poorly managed over the past four years it could have achieved greatness. Even when the AVN's are here you don't see the stars go by. They go to other parties. Just three years ago the place would be crowded with big names for three straight days.

Because the bar has gaming those machines are a cash cow and supply the owners with a reason for being. By contract with the gaming company you have to be open 24/7 so it can attract a crowd of girls at any time without notice.

While someone like Celeste lives in the real world and probably couldn't be bothered, if a couple of classy girls promoted good nights, not exactly but similiar to Allanah and company in NYC, there would definitely be a great scene for the taking. The elements are here. Vegas is a very straight town when it comes down to it, it's changing every day.

Hopefully the Lounge will get on track. Every time I bump into someone of notoriety there, meaning one of the great girls, they say the same thing. Don't hang in this place anymore. Shame.