Page 1 of 6 123456 LastLast

Default What is the Las Vegas Lounge like?

Might have a chance to visit Vegas. Was wondering if anyone has been there? What club might it be comparable to in NYC?
    Any insight would be appreciated.

Veteran Poster

a 100% honest answer:

Its a dark, dirty, DIVE bar in the worst part of town, honestly! Place use to be pretty decent years ago, but has gone down hill within the past 3 years. Its now features some of Vegas' finest CD's, streetwalker types, drug addicts, thiefs, and std's. Vegas has NOTHING, compared to what NYC has, and Im talking clubs or girls. If your looking for quality, its slim pickings... Id stick to eros, even then its lil to nothing. Craigslist in Vegas is a JOKE, those pics of those girls are from years ago! Most of them are all strung out now, walking the street, by the lounge. Not to mention, if you need to go to their place, they all live like right there, in the area, 2-3 girls an apartment.

There has been so much going on there, that alot of the quality girls, stay away. Girls robbing people, guys robbing the girls, one girl got robbed and the guy tried to shoot her, girls doing hormone shots in the bathroom, fights all the time, cars getting vadalized, even the owners vehicle was. I mean c'mon the place was on cops!

Another thing is VICE, vice out here is no JOKE The city of Las Vegas has decided to crack down BIG TIME on prostitution. They are getting girls off of eros, craigslist, local papers, hotels, streets. They are doing stings, they will come to your house and get you... In vegas there are NO entrapment laws! So anything goes, they can do, say, get away with whatever! A few girls have got busted, and they are NOT getting out. Due to prostitution with HIV/AIDS is a felony.

So anywho, hope this helps. Just some honest feedback, some people like it, most people dont. Depends on your taste I guess...

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default Re: What is the Las Vegas Lounge like?

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    a 100% honest answer:

Its a dark, dirty, DIVE bar in the worst part of town, honestly! Place use to be pretty decent years ago, but has gone down hill within the past 3 years. Its now features some of Vegas' finest CD's, streetwalker types, drug addicts, thiefs, and std's. Vegas has NOTHING, compared to what NYC has, and Im talking clubs or girls. If your looking for quality, its slim pickings...
    Agreed.

... and if your a tgirl lover, in Vegas then you owe yourself a visit just to check it out and remember what Sin is meant to be like. Places like this might not be around forever.

To be fair, Celeste, I've seen some really good girls there of recent and it's not all that dangerous and can be a lot of fun. It's hardly the worst part of town (just next to the Hilton).

Go check it out - don't be determined to take a girl from there, just have a few drinks and see whats going on.

seanchai

Junior Poster

I've been there in 2006. It's a fucking rathole. Smoky, sticky floors, people staring at you like you're meat and generally nasty clientele. Avoid avoid, unless you have no taste at all.

Was there back in '06 as well. Celeste was there and I think she thought I was a cop. Don't blame her considering what she posted above. Didn't seem nearly as dangerous as it probably is. Cute girl named Carmen was there that night as well. Popped up on Yum recently as Saki.

Junior Poster

Was at the lounge last month, don't think it's as bad as Celeste paints it. Yes, you need to keep your wits about you, but when don't you? Clientele was mixed, some guys were real losers, most were normal. The girls varied as well, hooked up with a decent looking non pro. Friday nights are probably best.

I did see Celeste at the lounge a few years ago, no chance to talk to her as a couple of guys were monopolizing her. Have since seen Celeste at 7969, but I was with someone, didn't want to piss anyone off. Yes, she is just at pretty in person.

Veteran Poster

Seanchai: like I said it depends on your taste. If your into what I described, then Im sure, he will check it out. Im sure you were there one nite out of the year, may have not been as bad. Good girls there recently, When during AVN? When you were here? ok, understandable. And if good girls you pertaining to some of the girls you featured in your recent film, I wont mention any names, but yeah, some of Vegas' finest street walkers! I think the ONLY decent girl they have working there now is Carmen, oh and I think Foxy pops in there every now and then. And the rest, they have some really hot strung out types, as well as, tv types! Ahhh... to each is own!

Girls like Holly, Daisy, Ariel Everitts, Foxy... Do not frequent that place AT ALL

Junior Poster

I was there this past December and a couple of trips before that. Celeste's description is spot on. I'm from inner city NYC and my antenna's went up in the place. Especially when a knife fight broke out between a couple of girls.

With that said, however, if you have never been to Vegas then your trip is not complete if you don't go there. My advice would be to go at least once and satisfy your curiosity, just be careful. Remember to keep in mind what Celeste said.

Professional Poster

I've been to The Lounge twice about three years ago. It was dark and dirtyand I was almost practically accosted by two very very very unattractive girls outside looking for "dates." I did have a good time once inside though. Talked with a couple of very sexy girls and had a few drinks then went home. The neighborhood isn't that bad but its definitely on the borders. Anything off the strip can attract some unwanted guests. But I agree, no trip to Vegas is complete with out it. Go check it out but I would stick to Eros if you really want to have fun.

Professional Poster

Side Note, I had the chance to see Ariel and Foxxy on two different trips and I would highly recommend either of them! Both are very sexy, and it was great times!!