Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567
    Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by goldensamba
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrob
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Maybe because of your stereotypical mind. You base a whole community off a few transsexuals you have encountered. WOW..............we are all different. I assume you are black by your name, you should know better than to oppress a whole community with this silly judgement and post!

And please don't act like the sunshine comes out of your ass. We all have issues. A lot of transsexuals start later in life, and even though beautiful, they don't have the self esteem yet. So they feel the need to hate on other transsexuals to make themselves feel better about themselves. Its quite simple logic and psychological.

Yawn..I'm done.

Have a great day, and try expanding your mind, before you make another stereotypical post.
    Damn did I ever say the sunshine comes out of my ass and i'm sure that even though a lot of the guys kiss your little ass on this site kelly that no sunshine comes out of your ass either!

And it's not a sterotypical post either this she wasn't the first one to post some lame crap like that but I expected better from her because she seemed like a cool chick when she used to post here.

Yes i'm black so what does that have to do with anything???
    It is a stereotypical post. READ THE DAMN NAME OF THE THREAD. That is stereotypical. And I really don't give a rats ass who kisses my ass on HA or Who doesn't. Men on here take a man giving you a compliment as ass kissing. Don't act like you know me, because you don't! Don't presume to know the relationships I have with the men, that you say kiss my ass. A lot of the men that are "supposeably" kissing my ass I have spoken to in chat and they know what I am about and who I am as a person. So save your judgements for GOD.

And it has everything to do with being black! How would you like if I made a thread that read. WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE TALK FUNNY? WHY ARE ALL BLACK PEOPLE GHETTO? These two statements are not true, but yet I made the stereotype, because of encountering a few that may have been. Which is what you did, when you made the statement. WHY DO ALL TRANSSEXUALS HAVE ISSUES? If you can't see what you did, I feel sorry for you.
    Eveyone on here uses sterotypes to evaluate people whether we want to admit it or not. It's funn you chose those two xamples as the stereo type model since quite a few girls on here claim they don't deal with black men because "they don't like to pay."

I don't think he was meaning to lump everyone together I think what he was getting at was why he has experinced hostility by such a large number of girls.
    She choose that sterotype because she's one of them that does it.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Are trannies crazy or they just got a lot of issues???

Quote Originally Posted by tssexychanel
    Quote Originally Posted by blackrob
    I'm asking this because when I was on my myspace page I sent a tranny a friends request. I didn't even send her a message or nothing just a simple friends request and she sends me back a really shitty email which i'll post in a second. I was just wondering how or why would a tranny talk about other trannies in such a negative light calling them men and stuff when they're the same thing if we go there. I was really surprised because I remember that this tranny who's really fine as hell and I thought a nice woman because she used to post on this site for a short period and she seemed to be really nice? I don't want to say who she is but she's a beautiful black tranny that used to post here. Now i'll post her response to me for just sending her a simple freinds request and she's not the first tranny that i've gotten a nasty email from primarily talking about other trannies??? So i'm wondering why trannies have so many issues?

MANY GIRLS HONESTLY HAVE A GOD COMPLEX AND WHEN ANY MAN SHOWS AN INTREST IN THEM ALL OTHER TRANNIES AND ESPECIALLY GENETIC WOMEN SHOULD CEASE TO EXIST TO YOU.

ITS UNFAIR BUT SO MANY HAVE ESTEEM ISSUES AND I HAVE TO CALL IT WHAT IT IS AND THEY NEED THAT STROKING AND VALIDATION FROM ME TO FEEL OK WITH THEMSELVES.

DONT SWEAT IT I WAS THAT WAY IN MY YOUTH, HAVE FRIENDS THAT WAY NOW AND WITH AGE ALL THINGS COME INTO A NEW PERSPECTIVE DONT TAKE IT PERSONAL.

THEN SOME OF THEM ARE TRUELY CRAZY AND THOSE YOU HAVE TO LEAVE TOTALLY ALONE CAUSE THERE IS NO HELP FOR THEM THEY THINK THAT TRANSFORMATION IS LIKE THE SECOND COMING OF CHRIST AND THEY HAVE DONE SOMETHING SO MAGICAL THAT THE WORLD SHOULD KISS THEY ASS. LOL
    LMBAO wel thank you sexychanel.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kellyshore View Post
    some transsexuals, stop grouping us all together........ Good lord.

well youre a quite typical tranny

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by beaner View Post
    you probably thought he was talking about you because you act shitty to the guys on myspace too.

im sure she does probably just another bitch

Silver Poster

Quote Originally Posted by totalhonesty View Post
    Hey Rob, I've seen this chick posting on Nudeafrica.com. She always claims she's looking for a relationship. I think she's in Virginia somewhere.

HOw many times we hear trannys are looking for a relationship when we all know that 99% are full of shit and only looking for money!!

Senior Member Junior Poster

blackrob u crackhead

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by kyoJecours View Post
    blackrob u crackhead

Your moms a crackhead and I probably fucked her for a rock.

Silver Poster

Iono but from the ones i've observed online i'd say they kinda crazy