Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
    Junior Poster

another issue to think about this tgirl told me is that tgirls for the most part "are passing through." They dont want to be bothered with these issues that society thinks of them cause they will evenutally get SRS surgery and be away with the tg community. I am sure this isn't true with all tgirls, but I guess most of them the final goal is SRS surgery.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Are trannies crazy or they just got a lot of issues???

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob
    I'm asking this because when I was on my myspace page I sent a tranny a friends request. I didn't even send her a message or nothing just a simple friends request and she sends me back a really shitty email which i'll post in a second. I was just wondering how or why would a tranny talk about other trannies in such a negative light calling them men and stuff when they're the same thing if we go there. I was really surprised because I remember that this tranny who's really fine as hell and I thought a nice woman because she used to post on this site for a short period and she seemed to be really nice? I don't want to say who she is but she's a beautiful black tranny that used to post here. Now i'll post her response to me for just sending her a simple freinds request and she's not the first tranny that i've gotten a nasty email from primarily talking about other trannies??? So i'm wondering why trannies have so many issues?
    It's never fair to generalize. But at the same time, I understand the spirit of your post. So I'll try to put it another way.

You saw a transexual on myspace that you thought was hot and wanted to add to your friends list. You sent her the request and she sent you a flame back, dissing you and the other transexuals on the page. That made you wonder why some transexuals have issues with guys that have other transexuals as friends, or even sillier friends on myspace (which really doesn't mean anything). So you're wondering what the deal is?

That about sum it up?

Short answer: It is what it is. You don't want any part of someone like that anyway.

Long answer: ........well, I'm not going to get into that.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

i have had that happen..i even had that happen to a girl who i didn't send out a friend request to...she felt like dropping me an email to tell me what she thought of my friend .....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Professional Poster

The funny thing is, I'm willing to bet she had like 8000 myspace friends.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

In the hearts of the kind, and in the fears of the wicked.

I'm gettting a sense that some folks need to get know more transwomen
    in general, and a more diverse populace specifically.

Much like any other group, some transwomen make out very well in life,
    and some catch Hell.

As always your mileage may vary

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by drock
    Quote Originally Posted by Reyna
    you have got to be kidding me. i almost threw up when i viewed ur page.. i udnerstand dealing the the trannys but what u have accumalated on that list with all those men is disgusting. how dare u even come at me like that. take care and god bless.
    I think that within every cultural group they're cast systems emplace that prevent them for truly being unified. Unfortunately the transgender community is not immune from self- discrimination. They are some girls that transition early in life and therefore are completely passable. Some of them, put themselves on a pedestal. They believe themselves to be better than other members of the transgender community. Likewise others transgender people might discriminate towards transsexual because they themselves are not full time and can pass as "normal". Transexual, transvestite, transgenderist, pre-op, post-op, gender variant, crossdresser, ftm, mtf, cross gender, drag queen, drag king, androgynous, genderqueer. Truth of the matter is that we are all the same. Anyone who was physically born a certain gender and choses to express themselves contradictory to the norms assigned to that gender by society is transgender. Once we able to accept each other and the various way we express our gender, then we would be better able to advocate for ourselves. Until then, "mainstream" society will continue to use us and laugh as they watch us destroy ourselves.
    I've actually come across a couple of trannies like this myself. One of them is a good friend of this chick here and she calls her this chicks half sister but i'm not sure if they're really sisters or they just call themselves that? From my experiences it's just trannies trying to distance themselves from other trannies because they feel they're better than other trannies and it might increase their chances of being clocked if they're seen with other trannies but I don't understand why the need to talk bad about other trannies and degrade them. If they want people to be accepting of them then why would some of them spew so much venom at other trannies??

I think it could be like a subculture of trannies that are passable and they just look down upon other trannies who aren't as beautiful in their opinion? We've actually seen that kind of behavoir displayed on this board time and time again too between posters like MimiPlastic and Brenda and Vanessa.

I think you might be right.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Are trannies crazy or they just got a lot of issues???

Quote Originally Posted by TomSelis
    I'm asking this because when I was on my myspace page I sent a tranny a friends request. I didn't even send her a message or nothing just a simple friends request and she sends me back a really shitty email which i'll post in a second. I was just wondering how or why would a tranny talk about other trannies in such a negative light calling them men and stuff when they're the same thing if we go there. I was really surprised because I remember that this tranny who's really fine as hell and I thought a nice woman because she used to post on this site for a short period and she seemed to be really nice? I don't want to say who she is but she's a beautiful black tranny that used to post here. Now i'll post her response to me for just sending her a simple freinds request and she's not the first tranny that i've gotten a nasty email from primarily talking about other trannies??? So i'm wondering why trannies have so many issues?
    It's never fair to generalize. But at the same time, I understand the spirit of your post. So I'll try to put it another way.

You saw a transexual on myspace that you thought was hot and wanted to add to your friends list. You sent her the request and she sent you a flame back, dissing you and the other transexuals on the page. That made you wonder why some transexuals have issues with guys that have other transexuals as friends, or even sillier friends on myspace (which really doesn't mean anything). So you're wondering what the deal is?

That about sum it up?

Short answer: It is what it is. You don't want any part of someone like that anyway.

Long answer: ........well, I'm not going to get into that.
    you summed that up very well. If you dont' want to be added to my friends list that fine but to go off talking about how horrible every tranny on my list looked was just taking things a bit far. Hell to be honest most of the ones I had on my top list looked better than she did so I was shocked to hear a tranny talking about she almost puked looking at another tranny and how she's better than they are would never allow herself to be put in with another group of trannies??

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by lahabra1976
    another issue to think about this tgirl told me is that tgirls for the most part "are passing through." They dont want to be bothered with these issues that society thinks of them cause they will evenutally get SRS surgery and be away with the tg community. I am sure this isn't true with all tgirls, but I guess most of them the final goal is SRS surgery.
    I dont know or dont think most trannys plan on getting SRS.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Maybe because of your stereotypical mind. You base a whole community off a few transsexuals you have encountered. WOW..............we are all different. I assume you are black by your name, you should know better than to oppress a whole community with this silly judgement and post!

And please don't act like the sunshine comes out of your ass. We all have issues. A lot of transsexuals start later in life, and even though beautiful, they don't have the self esteem yet. So they feel the need to hate on other transsexuals to make themselves feel better about themselves. Its quite simple logic and psychological.

Yawn..I'm done.

Have a great day, and try expanding your mind, before you make another stereotypical post.
    Damn did I ever say the sunshine comes out of my ass and i'm sure that even though a lot of the guys kiss your little ass on this site kelly that no sunshine comes out of your ass either!

And it's not a sterotypical post either this she wasn't the first one to post some lame crap like that but I expected better from her because she seemed like a cool chick when she used to post here.

Yes i'm black so what does that have to do with anything???
    It is a stereotypical post. READ THE DAMN NAME OF THE THREAD. That is stereotypical. And I really don't give a rats ass who kisses my ass on HA or Who doesn't. Men on here take a man giving you a compliment as ass kissing. Don't act like you know me, because you don't! Don't presume to know the relationships I have with the men, that you say kiss my ass. A lot of the men that are "supposeably" kissing my ass I have spoken to in chat and they know what I am about and who I am as a person. So save your judgements for GOD.

And it has everything to do with being black! How would you like if I made a thread that read. WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE TALK FUNNY? WHY ARE ALL BLACK PEOPLE GHETTO? These two statements are not true, but yet I made the stereotype, because of encountering a few that may have been. Which is what you did, when you made the statement. WHY DO ALL TRANSSEXUALS HAVE ISSUES? If you can't see what you did, I feel sorry for you.
    Eveyone on here uses sterotypes to evaluate people whether we want to admit it or not. It's funn you chose those two xamples as the stereo type model since quite a few girls on here claim they don't deal with black men because "they don't like to pay."

I don't think he was meaning to lump everyone together I think what he was getting at was why he has experinced hostility by such a large number of girls.