Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Professional Poster

Default Are trannies crazy or they just got a lot of issues???

I'm asking this because when I was on my myspace page I sent a tranny a friends request. I didn't even send her a message or nothing just a simple friends request and she sends me back a really shitty email which i'll post in a second. I was just wondering how or why would a tranny talk about other trannies in such a negative light calling them men and stuff when they're the same thing if we go there. I was really surprised because I remember that this tranny who's really fine as hell and I thought a nice woman because she used to post on this site for a short period and she seemed to be really nice? I don't want to say who she is but she's a beautiful black tranny that used to post here. Now i'll post her response to me for just sending her a simple freinds request and she's not the first tranny that i've gotten a nasty email from primarily talking about other trannies??? So i'm wondering why trannies have so many issues?

Professional Poster

This is the response I got from her after she checked out my page and I have a lot of GG women on it as well? Talking about how she almost threw up and calling the other trannies men??

you have got to be kidding me. i almost threw up when i viewed ur page.. i udnerstand dealing the the trannys but what u have accumalated on that list with all those men is disgusting. how dare u even come at me like that. take care and god bless.

Maybe because of your stereotypical mind. You base a whole community off a few transsexuals you have encountered. WOW..............we are all different. I assume you are black by your name, you should know better than to oppress a whole community with this silly judgement and post!

And please don't act like the sunshine comes out of your ass. We all have issues. A lot of transsexuals start later in life, and even though beautiful, they don't have the self esteem yet. So they feel the need to hate on other transsexuals to make themselves feel better about themselves. Its quite simple logic and psychological.

Yawn..I'm done.

Have a great day, and try expanding your mind, before you make another stereotypical post.

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    Maybe because of your stereotypical mind. You base a whole community off a few transsexuals you have encountered. WOW..............we are all different. I assume you are black by your name, you should know better than to oppress a whole community with this silly judgement and post!

And please don't act like the sunshine comes out of your ass. We all have issues. A lot of transsexuals start later in life, and even though beautiful, they don't have the self esteem yet. So they feel the need to hate on other transsexuals to make themselves feel better about themselves. Its quite simple logic and psychological.

Yawn..I'm done.

Have a great day, and try expanding your mind, before you make another stereotypical post.
    Damn did I ever say the sunshine comes out of my ass and i'm sure that even though a lot of the guys kiss your little ass on this site kelly that no sunshine comes out of your ass either!

And it's not a sterotypical post either this she wasn't the first one to post some lame crap like that but I expected better from her because she seemed like a cool chick when she used to post here.

Yes i'm black so what does that have to do with anything???

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blackrob

you have got to be kidding me. i almost threw up when i viewed ur page.. i udnerstand dealing the the trannys but what u have accumalated on that list with all those men is disgusting. how dare u even come at me like that. take care and god bless.
    his tranny who's really fine as hell and I thought a nice woman because she used to post on this site for a short period and she seemed to be really nice?
    name names or this post is worthless

This is the response I got from her after she checked out my page and I have a lot of GG women on it as well? Talking about how she almost threw up and calling the other trannies men??

I feel you Blackrob. People want love and accpetance, but then turn around and attack someone with similar characteristics. Of course it is not all, but probably far too many as I have heard of things like this before many times. The other side is that most girls have a ts mentor who supported their transition. But the example you cite shows that there are some deeper issues that I suspect is more than that one person.

P.S. to D: I wouldn't say that this post is worthless without a name. The larger issue is about being judgmental, and a form of self-hate.

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by d
    Quote Originally Posted by "blackrob

his tranny who's really fine as hell and I thought a nice woman because she used to post on this site for a short period and she seemed to be really nice?
    name names or this post is worthless
    lol I try to have a little bit of respect for people but I might do it in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore

Yawn..I'm done.

Damn did I ever say the sunshine comes out of my ass and i'm sure that even though a lot of the guys kiss your little ass on this site kelly that no sunshine comes out of your ass either!

And it's not a sterotypical post either this she wasn't the first one to post some lame crap like that but I expected better from her because she seemed like a cool chick when she used to post here.

Yes i'm black so what does that have to do with anything???
    It is a stereotypical post. READ THE DAMN NAME OF THE THREAD. That is stereotypical. And I really don't give a rats ass who kisses my ass on HA or Who doesn't. Men on here take a man giving you a compliment as ass kissing. Don't act like you know me, because you don't! Don't presume to know the relationships I have with the men, that you say kiss my ass. A lot of the men that are "supposeably" kissing my ass I have spoken to in chat and they know what I am about and who I am as a person. So save your judgements for GOD.

And it has everything to do with being black! How would you like if I made a thread that read. WHY DO BLACK PEOPLE TALK FUNNY? WHY ARE ALL BLACK PEOPLE GHETTO? These two statements are not true, but yet I made the stereotype, because of encountering a few that may have been. Which is what you did, when you made the statement. WHY DO ALL TRANSSEXUALS HAVE ISSUES? If you can't see what you did, I feel sorry for you.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site

Professional Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz

I feel you Blackrob. People want love and accpetance, but then turn around and attack someone with similar characteristics. Of course it is not all, but probably far too many as I have heard of things like this before many times. The other side is that most girls have a ts mentor who supported their transition. But the example you cite shows that there are some deeper issues that I suspect is more than that one person.
    Right you would think if anybody who would be understanding and accepting of a tranny would be another tranny but I guess it doesn't work like that. From what I got out of our brief exchange is she thinks she looks better than other trannies and she's more passable than they are but a lot of the trannies I had on my page look better than she did. you right when trannies are comming up most of them had a mentor or some kind of support system but after they think they're the shit they start tearing down other trannies and I don't get it?

SOME TRANSSEXUALS, stop grouping us all together........ Good lord.

My official Adult Blog

My official Cam Site