Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234
    Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    simple. bc of fags on HA that start over 1000 threads gagging and falling over themselves when they see a pic of a girl w/ a giant dick... no matter how ass-ugly her face is... so in short... they say what they need to get the cock hungry size queens in the door... everyone knows that once a client is in the door... his moneys yours... so w/e it takes to get it
    Best answer by far, and this is coming from a ass-ugly white bitch with a small dick

Platinum Poster Hara_Juku Tgirl's Avatar

Default Re: Why do girls seem to pretend to have 9 inch dicks?

Quote Originally Posted by TrueBeauty TS
    Quote Originally Posted by Odelay
    I kid you not. I spoke at length with 4 different girls last night at Sunny's party and every one of 'em claimed to be packing 9 inches.

Because when you tell people you are 11-12 inches, it just sounds phoney.

OMFG..I didn't know you were packing TBTS! lol

~Kisses.

HTG

HURDLE #1: If guys would learn to stop over complementing, and not compliment every tranny (or girl) they see and talk to (so a girl would feel it was sincere and that she's special), maybe they'd get somewhere but a dead end! lol

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by mischelle
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    simple. bc of fags on HA that start over 1000 threads gagging and falling over themselves when they see a pic of a girl w/ a giant dick... no matter how ass-ugly her face is... so in short... they say what they need to get the cock hungry size queens in the door... everyone knows that once a client is in the door... his moneys yours... so w/e it takes to get it
    Best answer by far, and this is coming from a ass-ugly white bitch with a small dick
    HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. Took the words right out of my mouth. opcorn opcorn

Been putting ignorant trannies and chasers in their place since 1990