Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst 12345678910 ... LastLast

Thread: ...............

Junior Poster

1. I'm surprised more guys haven't asked yet, but any chance we can see your tits or your dick? I'll understand if the answer is 'no' but, hey no harm in asking...
    2. What about white guys? Do you allow equal opportunity, or you just prefer the dark meat?

Quote Originally Posted by zukkobaby
    1. I'm surprised more guys haven't asked yet, but any chance we can see your tits or your dick? I'll understand if the answer is 'no' but, hey no harm in asking...
    2. What about white guys? Do you allow equal opportunity, or you just prefer the dark meat?
    I second on #2. Do I have to step up my intake of chocolate milk in hopes of meeting you?

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

zukkobaby u funny... The answer is, No, not because it's for you because for the moment i don't wanna do it and i don't need to do it, why u don't show me yours papito ?

Then zukkobaby & BeardedOne don't talk about opportunity cause i'm not an apportunity to get, i like white guys and i met some but my attirance is most important for black guys that's all.

Junior Poster

we can go back to that old game from kindergarten... I'll show you mine if you show me yours

Junior Poster

U Wanna Play With Me ? Allright Zukkobaby We Will Play Then... Give Me Your MSN If U Have, I Have A Cam And I'm Gonna Show u It's that Ok For U ?

Junior Poster

LMAO!! it's Noobie! it's Noobie!! LOL
    hello. I'm Noobie too, hehehe.

I'm not live in America, I'm TS in Asia.
    and my English is very bad, exactly more than you.
    but I hope will be your friend.
    glad to meet you, Angelina.

No sig~♬
    No sig~♪
    N~~o Sig♬

Rookie Poster

Don't worry about your English, it will improve when you move here. When are you coming to the USA?
    I'm black and I think you are HOT!!!! Love to meet you one day soon.

Rookie Poster

Hola Angekina , tienes un rostro hermoso y una mirada dulce y cautivadora , y tu cuerpo es una escultura , estoy loco por ti, ajala te pueda conocer algun dia ,
    Karlita

Junior Poster

Do you have yahoo IM? I'm j_p696969 on yahoo, I can't wait to see you on cam!

Junior Poster

Hey Doradora ! Not Nobbie swettie Nobbiessssssssssss LOL
    Sure we can be friends ! where are u from in Asia ?

kilrjo kilrjo kilrjo ! hehehe i would love to tell u the same but i can't see u, why ? i wanna see your face
    I don't know yet when i will be in US, not this year for sure but i will come hehe !

Oye karlita Por Dios que me pongo roja muy deprisa he, pero gracias por tu dulce y lindo mensaje me ha gustado mucho y ojala podamos conocernos un poco mas nene

zukkobaby want to play with me hehehe but hey not for long ok ? lol i promise u something that's why i will do it. I like challenge hehehe i will be on MSN in 2 hours