Veteran Poster

Default Charlie and The Chocolate Factory

Great Movie, Depp was fantastic

all and all great movie go see it

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Veteran Poster

Did it even remotely remind you of the original? I havent seen it yet but I plan on doing so.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!

Veteran Poster

yes it did in alot of ways

however the newer movie explored Willie Wonka's past where the orginial didn't.

I thought depp was fantastic, then again I thought Wilder was excellent in the part as well.

No bad/better version here just two excellent movies that were entertaining to watch.

Harmless_pervert

Sorry if i offended ye, no wait I am not sorry, being offended is your problem not mine.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Mugai_hentaisha
    yes it did in alot of ways

however the newer movie explored Willie Wonka's past where the orginial didn't.

I thought depp was fantastic, then again I thought Wilder was excellent in the part as well.

No bad/better version here just two excellent movies that were entertaining to watch.
    Good good, I know wilder initially criticized both Depp and the director (At this moment his name..)Tim burton But he's recently given it praise...Fuck if gene can give a remake praise (And I think most remakes suck dick) Then everyone can love it.

Randumb Intelligents!@_@!