Page 2 of 12 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by CORVETTEDUDE
    I don't care what his color, or religion are....The guy is a Bigoted, Over Righteous ASS!

Rookie Poster

I'm so tired of rev. wright this guy totally has his head up his ass and is trying to use senator obama to get his 15 minutes of fame. point made this dude's a jerk-off

It's almost like he's working for the Clintons. He himself is driving Obama right into the ground. I personally don't want my next presidents ear to be directly linked to that moron of a preachers ignorant mouth.

What a complete tool. I really don't understand how anyone can take this clown seriously.

-Quinn

Life is essentially one long Benny Hill skit punctuated by the occasional Anne Frank moment.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy33
    It's almost like he's working for the Clintons. He himself is driving Obama right into the ground. I personally don't want my next presidents ear to be directly linked to that moron of a preachers ignorant mouth.
    In that case you can't vote for any of them. McCain has Hagee who said the flood in New Orleans was God punishing the people for their sins.

Prager asked Hagee about statements he made to National Public Radio in 2006. Here's the partial transcript:

PRAGER: Right, but in the case, did NPR get, is this quote correct though that in the case of New Orleans you do feel it was sin?

HAGEE: In the case of New Orleans, their plan to have that homosexual rally was sin. But it never happened. The rally never happened.

PRAGER: No, I understand.

HAGEE: It was scheduled that Monday.

PRAGER: No, I'm only trying to understand that in the case of New Orleans, you do feel that God's hand was in it because of a sinful city?

HAGEE: That it was a city that was planning a sinful conduct, yes.

[quote="goldensamba"]
    Quote Originally Posted by Ziggy33
    'In that case you can't vote for any of them. McCain has Hagee who said the flood in New Orleans was God punishing the people for their sins.'

Exactly, I don't care for any of the candidates. Scary times my friend!!

Do you really think American voters are stupid enough to believe Obama is his follower?
    Um...Yessss. Puh-leeze, we are dealing with an electorate that gleefully votes according to who gives them the most candy (Case in point: The previous "Economic Stimulus Package"). While I have leanings to McCain (And I'm a card-carrying democratitarian), it's a sure bet that the party bought the contest at $600 a head.

Historical example is that of the late monarchy/autocracy of Imperial Russia, that was brought to its knees and its demise by the attentions that the Tsarina Alexandra, payed to the lunacies of the 'Mad Monk' Rasputin. Her constant shifts in administration (She made all state decisions while Nicholas II was at the front during WWI), based on the advice she received from Rasputin destroyed the stability of state and drove the country first to civil war, then to revolution, then to decades of political and social atrophy.

If Obama should take the White House (And I have little doubt that he could do so or be capable of holding the office), Wright has the capability to become his 'Mad Monk' and his eventual undoing.

Though I am principally a Democrat (Assuming I must pigeon-hole myself into a particular party or mindset), I believe that Obama is dangerous, Hillary is a conniving bitch with her own agenda (As yet unknown), and that McCain is the only sincere candidate for the post.

God help me...If I lived in Florida (The only state that counts), I might vote Repub this round.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell

Junior Poster

Rev Wrong should run with David Duke.Not that he would be a decent candidate,but just that his fat black ass needs to lose some weight to fit into those hand sewn church robes he be wearing.I guess one poster finds something wrong with being white and middle class,and that one poster is just your generic ghetto bitch.

Rookie Poster

Default ummmmmm

Just so we're clear on what Rev "The United States of KKK" Wright has been quoted as saying.

– September 2001: “The government lied about inventing the HIV virus as a means of genocide against people of color. The government lied.”

– September 2001: “We bombed Hiroshima. We bombed Nagasaki. And we nuked far more than the thousands in New York and the Pentagon and we never batted an eye.”

– September 2001: “We have supported state terrorism against the Palestinians and black South Africans, and now we are indignant because of stuff we have done overseas is now brought back into our own backyard. America is chickens coming home to roost.”

– April 2003: “The government gives them the drugs, builds bigger prisons, passes three-strike laws and wants them to sing God Bless America. No! No No! God **** America … for killing innocent people. God **** America for threatening citizens as less than humans. God **** America as long as she tries to act like she is God and supreme.”

– December 2007: “Barack knows what it means living in a country and a culture that is controlled by rich, white people. Hillary would never know that.”

– December 2007: “Hillary ain’t never been called a n***8r. Hillary has never had a people defined as a non-person.”

– Jan. 13, 2008: “Hillary is married to Bill, and Bill has been good to us. No he ain’t! Bill did us, just like he did Monica Lewinsky. He was riding dirty.”

– “Fact number one: We’ve got more black men in prison than there are in college. … Fact number two: Racism is how this country was founded and how this country is still run.”

– “We are deeply involved in the importing of drugs, the exporting of guns and the training of professional killers. … We believe in white supremacy and black inferiority and believe it more than we believe in God. … We conducted radiation experiments on our own people. … We care nothing about human life if the ends justify the means.

And … And … And! God! Has got! To be sick! Of this sh*t!”

Just for the record.....(because i've been asking folks since months BEFORE this hit the press....) Obama aside,what exactly did he say that was so far-fetched.....? Seriously.

Rookie Poster

Living in Chicago, having read his two books, I have been a big Obama fan for quite sometime. I have also said that it isn't Barack who will stumble and bring him down, it will be that African Amercian "soul patrol" around him that at first questioned if he was "black enough" and now are surrounding him as a black man under attack. Here in Chicago, we are inundated with talk like Rev. Wright spews. It seems that it is a test of your "blackness" to be anti; Government, Police, Military, white establishment, media and just all around "they". The young man has and will have to keep on condemn this type of talk......