Silver Poster

Default never mind

i hate this site ... good bye

Silver Poster

see you Sunday

I've neverdone good things
    I've never done bad things
    I've never done anything out of the blue

Life is too short to have to hang around a place and take useless insults like those that have attacked you here. Go where you are appreciated. However, you have many fans here as well. As for me, you said some things I didn’t like about Brenda but I addressed those things directly to you and you responded. So I have no beef with you. I wish you happiness.

But I must say something about those who attacked your looks. Last week I visited a friend in a long term nursing facility. I saw people without feet and legs, and most of the others could not walk. Many people were just staring off into space. The people that attack Mimi don’t realize how precious life is. If you don’t like her, spend your time enjoying something you find beautiful. So many people in the world don’t have material things like televisions or internet access. They would love to have the life this forum’s visitors have. Why spend your precious time insulting someone’s looks. Tomorrow is not guaranteed for any of us.

So for Mimi and anyone else reading this, I’ll give you the formula for happiness in life: It comes right out the Bible. “What so ever is good, beautiful and true; think upon these things.” So Mimi, you do have a lot of good people here who think they love you. If you do really leave, think about them every once and a while.

I'm hoping Mimi doesn't really mean it and was just having a bad day

Professional Poster

Lets face it Mimi fits the role of the stereotypical high strung, high maintainence T girl to a T. She can also be tremendously funny and sweet. Hope she hangs round.

5 Star Poster

Default Re: never mind

Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    What's happen little child? Tell me.

Veteran Poster

• mem'ries, light the corners of my mind, misty water-colored memories
    • of the way we were
    • scattered pictures,of the smiles we left behind, smiles we gave to one another
    • for the way we were
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	wave_697_181.jpg 
Views:	964 
Size:	29.9 KB 
ID:	176001   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	l_87a462e665e2049dfe1cea26c3a6f819_202_206.jpg 
Views:	966 
Size:	36.6 KB 
ID:	176002   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	caprice_and_her_myspace_5041_147_142.jpg 
Views:	973 
Size:	30.1 KB 
ID:	176003  

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    What's happen little child? Tell me.
    From what I can see is that Mimi started a thread saying that she liked to take pictures of herself. She posted a link to a video of her getting her photo taken. She was insulted and call a gargoyle, which is a grotestque creature by definition. She was feeling proud of herself before those insults. She has even withdrew the original title of the thread, and all of her comments.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#470131

I can relate to her feelings. TS women come on here and show us their lives, to be insulted by others. I see models that I do not like like but I rarely say anything. But to directly respond to someone's post with an insult about their looks hurts everyone, not just the intended person. The poster Eze was the main culprit.

There are beautiful ts women who are stealth. That is more understandable in this context. On a board dedicated to their appreciation, people come on an insult them.

Junior Poster

A day here without any namecalling, yelling, people who are abusive has yet to come.

Junior Poster

OH PLEASE, she is not that fucking delicate, thats being a crybaby, running away just because someone called you a name. Show some BALLS ! Isn't this the same girl that post video's of herself telling guys off on a bus or a train, but now she is cowering because someone called her a gargoyle, so fuckin what. Get over it, i get called worse then that! I thought she was tough but I guess that was all an act, an illusion. Stop crying BITCH and get your ass back on the board, you ain't that pathetic!

YOU TRICKS , STOP kissing her ass, she needs tough love, you sickin me too.

MIMI, Tell me to go fuck myself or that I'm an asshole but show some sorta guts.