Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default IMPOSTER PROFILE - tsceleste

eze: Umm... either Monday or Tuesday. Yeah, that would be fun! Go out in Murrieta? Your a youngster! aww.... lol. I should be in S.D. for like 3-4 days, not sure yet. Arent you closer to S.D.? Send me a message to my inbox, and include a recent pic

OEMEnemyNum1: I am as of right now, just visiting some friends. Aww, just missed you How was your trip?

Default Re: IMPOSTER PROFILE - tsceleste

What I wouldn't give to just meet you

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    eze: Umm... either Monday or Tuesday. Yeah, that would be fun! Go out in Murrieta? Your a youngster! aww.... lol. I should be in S.D. for like 3-4 days, not sure yet. Arent you closer to S.D.? Send me a message to my inbox, and include a recent pic

OEMEnemyNum1: I am as of right now, just visiting some friends. Aww, just missed you How was your trip?
    Younger Psh 21 is old enough! Murrieta/Temecula is closer but its pretty far from both.

I sent you a PM not sure if you got it msg me back =)

And no, not in Murrieta, party in like SD.. Lol

Trip was awesome as always. Vegas has kind of become a staple for me, I really enjoy myself down there.

I don't like white people either.

Veteran Poster

Default Imposter Profile - tsceleste

LMAO... Get a load of this guys:

To: Celeste
    Posted: Sat May 03, 2008 3:28 pm
    Subject: This is TSCeleste
    Hey Celeste. First I would like to say I meant no harm in impersonating you earlier. I am a big fan and if impersonating you brought you back out in the public eye.... It was all worth it. I believe you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and have all your pictures and videos. (Not a stalker, dont worry!)

You can look back at the posts and see I did nothing to disrespect your name or make you look bad.

Anyways, will not post anymore and glad to see you are still around. I actually have not been on a while and was very surprised to see a lot of discussion on it.

I hope you understand and forgive me one day.

Take care and look forward to hearing more of you. The posts that I have caught up to read show that you are not only beautiful outside but deep and wonderful inside as a person.

Take care....

So I checked my messages today, and this is what I found. Isnt this some shit?! [/b]

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Imposter Profile - tsceleste

Hey Celeste. First I would like to say I meant no harm in impersonating you earlier. I am a big fan and if impersonating you brought you back out in the public eye.... It was all worth it. I believe you are the most beautiful thing I have ever seen and have all your pictures and videos. (Not a stalker, dont worry!)

You can look back at the posts and see I did nothing to disrespect your name or make you look bad.

Anyways, will not post anymore and glad to see you are still around. I actually have not been on a while and was very surprised to see a lot of discussion on it.

Take care and look forward to hearing more of you. The posts that I have caught up to read show that you are not only beautiful outside but deep and wonderful inside as a person.

Take care....

So I checked my messages today, and this is what I found. Isnt this some shit?! [/b]

Lol.... just a littttttttttle bit weird. no?

wait, celeste is the persons name of the person that was imitating your person?

"If you ain't Laughin, You ain't Livin" -Carlos Mencia

Veteran Poster

Default Re: Imposter Profile - tsceleste

Take care....

Well, it's an apology and very flattering to you.

But why would they sign it Celeste? And why would they "hope you understand"?

What's to understand - someone impersonated you, acted like they were you and still continuing to call themselves Celeste. Imitation may be the greatest form of flattery but deception sure isn't. This person needs help.

Silver Poster

An associate of mine told me that the (previous) Celeste was a fake, but they also implied that it may have been a friend of yours and that it may have been with your consent.

I don't know if that was all true or not, but that is what I was told.

At any rate, welcome and good luck with the ID thing.

Veteran Poster

Default IMPOSTER PROFILE - tsceleste

eze: alotta bit weird

bulldog: Im Celeste, that person was TSCeleste on the email. Yeah I know... weird. I have not idea, what his real name is.

tstv_lover: EXACTLY! I thought the same thing, wtf! Why would this creep, sign it as Celeste? Nut job! And No I dont understand

Armanixxx: ummm.... NO. Thats not the case. But thank you XOXO