Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Welcome Celeste, gets fucking crazy around here.

I don't like white people either.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: IMPOSTER PROFILE - tsceleste

Quote Originally Posted by Celeste
    eze: Im doing great, thank you! uhh, not up to too much. Recently quit my job, in the long drawn out process of moving. Not really sure if I want to or not, we'll see. Just been relaxing, catching up on sleep, going out with my girls (gg's of course) No future plans as of now! I am a very undecisive person, so its hard to say And who are you? Whats going on with you?

blckhaze: Thats funny! What was it about?

My names Travis

21 years old, from Southern Cali, just happened to talk to the fake Celeste so just wanted to say hi to you as well. Hopefully we can talk another time.. you're extremely beautiful, but of course you get that a lot.

Ill talk to you later

Veteran Poster

'Everyone likes to pretend they're something more than they really are - especially in the homosexual underworld....'

Kevin Bacon - JFK

'We Are, Marshall... Almost home...'

Veteran Poster

Default IMPOSTER PROFILE - tsceleste

blackhaze: Who knows?! Person is obviously a headcase

tao1kiku: Flattery will get you everywhere hehe

OEMEnemyNum1: So Ive read, thanks for the heads up! Interesting place.

eze: Ahhh, I LOOOVE So*Cal, What part of So*Cal? I love O.C., cant beat the beach and boys Ill be in So*Cal on Monday. Well I hope your talks with my fake, werent on bad terms!

Azanti: WOW, GRRREAT Quote... Couldnt be more true!

Veteran Poster

eze: Ahhh, I LOOOVE So*Cal, What part of So*Cal? I love O.C., cant beat the beach and boys Ill be in So*Cal on Monday. Well I hope your talks with my fake, werent on bad terms!

I'm in Murrieta/Temecula you know where that is? It's a decent size city, nothing huge. I'm about two hours from OC though.

But yes Cali is awesome, I love it here, although the traffic sometimes drives me insane with the retards out there.

The talks with the fake were fine but this convo is ever better. What are you going to be doing out in cali?

Veteran Poster

eze: Yeah Ill be in O.C. for a few days. I have a girlfriend, who just moved there, from Vegas. So I go visit her, hang out, go out, check out the hotties, you know girl stuff...lol. Ill be going to S.D. after O.C. with another friend of mine, to go cause chaos there

I actually do you know where that is. Im in the process of moving to Cali. Just not sure where and when. Funny... a friend of mine, recently got a house in Murrieta, and offered, to come live with him. Hes really sweet, but dont think Im gonna take it. But yeah, traffic in So*Cal sucks

luv me some Celeste ...the real one , hehe

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Veteran Poster

hollywoodbuckstrap: ::MUAH:: Love you to Babe XoXo

Veteran Poster

eze: Yeah Ill be in O.C. for a few days. I have a girlfriend, who just moved there, from Vegas. So I go visit her, hang out, go out, check out the hotties, you know girl stuff...lol. Ill be going to S.D. after O.C. with another friend of mine, to go cause chaos there

I actually do you know where that is. Im in the process of moving to Cali. Just not sure where and when. Funny... a friend of mine, recently got a house in Murrieta, and offered, to come live with him. Hes really sweet, but dont think Im gonna take it. But yeah, traffic in So*Cal sucks
    Ahh. I'll be turning 21 on Monday, will you be there then? We should go to a club or something

Thats tight, how long will you stay in SD after you visit your OC friend?

Yea MUrrieta is nice, dont get me wrong but I lived there for 7 years. The city decided to build all the houses for all the people coming in and not build the roads first. So they are still doing construction for the roads, it's been on going for like 2 and half years straight.

So Celeste, are you still in Vegas? I just got back from there yesterday

I don't like white people either.