Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by TsJamieCroft
    Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    "after the gafs are removed"
    LMAOOOOO.

I dont know her, but a few friends of mine told me she had quite the reading match with them.
    Of course they said she started it, but i dont know. my girls are shady themselves.
    & one of the main things she (allegedly) said repeatedly was "you look like a man",
    sooooo

LoL, Then it peobably was her, Stupid bitch. Let her say some shit like that to my face. Im from miami Baby and were battle cats down south, no time for words just fist blows, Knock the bitch out.... LMAO SHE WANT TO CALL ME A MAN, THEN ILL FIGHT HER LIKE A MAN LMAO.
    I know all about Miami girls. Been with a few and one is a very good friend of mine. This might get interesting. opcorn

Respect is a two-way street and is earned. If your an abusive tranny or chaser, you gets none from me.

Rookie Poster

Default Re: Jennifer Paris, Stupid Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaMei
    I recieved a phone call at 4:30 am last night, From a prank call. The Girl said to me "You look like a man, and you should get off the site (EROS)" She said her name was Jennifer Paris.
    I thought to myself maybe its just someone playing games and just saying that it was her, When I looked up her ad on EROS and called the number I got a messaging machine, but it sounded just like the girl who called me.
    I think that this is so pathetic.
    If it was the real Jennifer Paris or someone impersonating her, It shows how truly immature you are. We are all here doing the same thing and trying to move up in society. How do you girls expect to blend when you cant even do it with each other.
    For someone to be so beautifull and call to say somthing like that it must tell you something. All that beauty but the bitch is still miserable, misserable enough to call me at 4:30am in the morning and tell me I look like a man.
    I know im not the most passable looking girl but I pay my own bills and I dont give a fuck what anyone has to say.
    I see so many girls walking out and about with there heads down and hair covering there face, shielding themselves from society.
    I walk proudly with my head up, and nothing some tranny is going to say to me is going to bring me down.
    At the end of the day, after all the make up comes off, after the gafs are removed, We were all born genetically the same (MALE).
    that is a scandal if it was her.
    i dont understand why the girls would give that ...
    she posts on here and from the postings she seems cool and things.
    being that she posts on here maybe she'll reply to this topic and set the record straight if it was her etc.
    but yeah girl ... you shouldnt answer blocked calls lolx. =]

LoL I know, i ts was the middle of then ight and i was half asleep

Veteran Poster

Hi Jamie,

Whoever made the call was wrong on two counts:

1. It's unnecessary and just sad for one girl to criticise another.

2. You look amazing and very feminine on your web pics.

Junior Poster

Jen Paris would never call you , this post is a joke in my opinion , are you serious ?

Still Here 5 Star Poster

She blocks her phone number but still tells you her name?

That doesn't add up.

Rookie Poster

I live in Miami Jamie, I gots ur back girl!

I recieved a phone call at 4:30 am last night, From a prank call. The Girl said to me "You look like a man, and you should get off the site (EROS)" She said her name was Jennifer Paris.
    I thought to myself maybe its just someone playing games and just saying that it was her, When I looked up her ad on EROS and called the number I got a messaging machine, but it sounded just like the girl who called me.
    If it was the real Jennifer Paris or someone impersonating her, It shows how truly immature you are. We are all here doing the same thing and trying to move up in society. How do you girls expect to blend when you cant even do it with each other.
    For someone to be so beautifull and call to say somthing like that it must tell you something. All that beauty but the bitch is still miserable, misserable enough to call me at 4:30am in the morning and tell me I look like a man.
    I know im not the most passable looking girl but I pay my own bills and I dont give a fuck what anyone has to say.
    I see so many girls walking out and about with there heads down and hair covering there face, shielding themselves from society.
    I walk proudly with my head up, and nothing some tranny is going to say to me is going to bring me down.
    At the end of the day, after all the make up comes off, after the gafs are removed, We were all born genetically the same (MALE).
    ]

I am truly sorry that someone has that much hate in there heart to do something like that to you! There are too many people in this world to judge, and hate us! We need to stand together and support each other. Not fight with each other or put each other down!

I hope the person that called you finds peace within them self. They were trying to achieve 2 things by calling you. To hurt your feelings and to create hate between two people! So don't let them win. Brush it off and move on!

I would hope to meet you one day !

Stay Positive,

Jennifer Paris

Btw: I think you look far from like a man....lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe

That doesn't add up.
    well said!

POOOOOOOOOOOOOP COOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOORN!!!

opcorn

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJennifer
    ]

I am truly sorry that someone has that much hate in there heart to do something like that to you! There are too many people in this world to judge, and hate us! We need to stand together and support each other. Not fight with each other or put each other down!

I hope the person that called you finds peace within them self. They were trying to achieve 2 things by calling you. To hurt your feelings and to create hate between two people! So don't let them win. Brush it off and move on!

I would hope to meet you one day !

Stay Positive,

Jennifer Paris

Btw: I think you look far from like a man....lol

Quote Originally Posted by NYCe

That doesn't add up.
    well said!
    Jennifer,

Thanks for replying. Im not saying that it was you. I want you to understand that. Someone I guess was ffeling it and thought they could over power a persons feeling by doing that. Dont worry I brush it off and look forward.

Thanks, Jamie Croft

Party Goddess Platinum Poster Sunny Dee-lite's Avatar
    RATIONING MY CROUTONS FOR THE WEEK TO MAKE SURE I DON'T HAVE TOO MANY CARBS....GOTTA LOVE PAGEANTS!

HI GUYS AND DOLLS,

JUST WANTED TO SHARE AND CONFIRM THAT THIS BEHAVIOR ISN'T CONDUSIVE OF JENNIFER PARIS. SHE IS A SELF FOCUSED AND SELF-MOTIVATED INDIVIDUAL. SHE WORKS AT BEING THE BEST PERSON SHE CAN BE! AND IF SHE HAS ANYTHING TO SAY TO YOU SHE WILL TELL YOU IN PERSON....NOT HIDE BEHIND BLOCKED NUMBER...

IN SUMMARY SHE IS JUST A SWEET GIRL WHO IS BEAUTIFUL INSIDE AND OUT AND JEALOUS PEOPLE HAVE A LOT TO SAY ABOUT HER. TAKE IT AS WHAT IT WAS, A PRANK CALL AND THE PERSON WHO MADE IT I AM SURE KNEW WHAT NAME THEY WERE SAYING AND FOR WHAT REASON...

IF PEOPLE FOCUSED MORE ON THEIR OWN LIVES THEY MIGHT LIVE LIFE ALITTLE HAPPIER!