Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Rookie Poster

Default Jennifer Paris, Stupid Bitch

I recieved a phone call at 4:30 am last night, From a prank call. The Girl said to me "You look like a man, and you should get off the site (EROS)" She said her name was Jennifer Paris.
    I thought to myself maybe its just someone playing games and just saying that it was her, When I looked up her ad on EROS and called the number I got a messaging machine, but it sounded just like the girl who called me.
    I think that this is so pathetic.
    If it was the real Jennifer Paris or someone impersonating her, It shows how truly immature you are. We are all here doing the same thing and trying to move up in society. How do you girls expect to blend when you cant even do it with each other.
    For someone to be so beautifull and call to say somthing like that it must tell you something. All that beauty but the bitch is still miserable, misserable enough to call me at 4:30am in the morning and tell me I look like a man.
    I know im not the most passable looking girl but I pay my own bills and I dont give a fuck what anyone has to say.
    I see so many girls walking out and about with there heads down and hair covering there face, shielding themselves from society.
    I walk proudly with my head up, and nothing some tranny is going to say to me is going to bring me down.
    At the end of the day, after all the make up comes off, after the gafs are removed, We were all born genetically the same (MALE).

Platinum Poster

"after the gafs are removed"
    LMAOOOOO.

I dont know her, but a few friends of mine told me she had quite the reading match with them.
    Of course they said she started it, but i dont know. my girls are shady themselves.
    & one of the main things she (allegedly) said repeatedly was "you look like a man",
    sooooo

did the number match or was it blocked ? i had that happen when a jealous ex and her sidekick decided to try to mess with my personal life and getting ahold of my gf's # ....saying on how i get around when really she was wishing i was still getting around with her and her stupid friend....silly ho's !!!!!!

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    "after the gafs are removed"
    LMAOOOOO.

I dont know her, but a few friends of mine told me she had quite the reading match with them.
    Of course they said she started it, but i dont know. my girls are shady themselves.
    & one of the main things she (allegedly) said repeatedly was "you look like a man",
    sooooo

LoL, Then it peobably was her, Stupid bitch. Let her say some shit like that to my face. Im from miami Baby and were battle cats down south, no time for words just fist blows, Knock the bitch out.... LMAO SHE WANT TO CALL ME A MAN, THEN ILL FIGHT HER LIKE A MAN LMAO.

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    did the number match or was it blocked ?

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by TsJamieCroft
    Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    did the number match or was it blocked ?

BLOCKED

Platinum Poster

Let her say some shit like that to my face. Im from miami Baby and were battle cats down south, no time for words just fist blows, Knock the bitch out....
    So i heard.
    Khia, Jacki O, Trina..they go in on eachother!!! lol

Default Re: Jennifer Paris, Stupid Bitch

I recieved a phone call at 4:30 am last night, From a prank call. The Girl said to me "You look like a man, and you should get off the site (EROS)" She said her name was Jennifer Paris.
    I thought to myself maybe its just someone playing games and just saying that it was her, When I looked up her ad on EROS and called the number I got a messaging machine, but it sounded just like the girl who called me.
    I think that this is so pathetic.
    If it was the real Jennifer Paris or someone impersonating her, It shows how truly immature you are. We are all here doing the same thing and trying to move up in society. How do you girls expect to blend when you cant even do it with each other.
    For someone to be so beautifull and call to say somthing like that it must tell you something. All that beauty but the bitch is still miserable, misserable enough to call me at 4:30am in the morning and tell me I look like a man.
    I know im not the most passable looking girl but I pay my own bills and I dont give a fuck what anyone has to say.
    I see so many girls walking out and about with there heads down and hair covering there face, shielding themselves from society.
    I walk proudly with my head up, and nothing some tranny is going to say to me is going to bring me down.
    At the end of the day, after all the make up comes off, after the gafs are removed, We were all born genetically the same (MALE).
    that is a scandal if it was her.
    i dont understand why the girls would give that ...
    she posts on here and from the postings she seems cool and things.
    being that she posts on here maybe she'll reply to this topic and set the record straight if it was her etc.
    but yeah girl ... you shouldnt answer blocked calls lolx. =]

Platinum Poster

Default Re: Jennifer Paris, Stupid Bitch

Quote Originally Posted by AsiaMei
    but yeah girl ... you shouldnt answer blocked calls lolx. =]
    NEVER IN LLLLiFE!

STAR 82 , LMFAO

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time