Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: never mind

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by Hostile
    OH PLEASE, she is not that fucking delicate, thats being a crybaby, running away just because someone called you a name. Show some BALLS ! Isn't this the same girl that post video's of herself telling guys off on a bus or a train, but now she is cowering because someone called her a gargoyle, so fuckin what. Get over it, i get called worse then that! I thought she was tough but I guess that was all an act, an illusion. Stop crying BITCH and get your ass back on the board, you ain't that pathetic!

YOU TRICKS , STOP kissing her ass, she needs tough love, you sickin me too.

MIMI, Tell me to go fuck myself or that I'm an asshole but show some sorta guts.
    I think there is a big difference between here (HA) and that train. Here is supposed to be a place where we can be ourselves. And she was herself here and let us know many things about her life. That train was in a hostile world. But this place is supposed to be different. I can call myself "I Love Shemale Cock" and just be one of the guys.

I know that this is the internet, but human beings are still the members of it. I think the persons that insulted Mimi should be man enough to publicly apologize for a public insult. In this case it was uncalled for. All she did was post a link. It would have been different if she was attacking somebody at that time. Self defense or defense of someone else in recognized every where.

I called Mimi out on something that she did I felt was wrong, and she changed her behavior. This forum does not need to be like school with the mods kicking people out for bad behaviors. We should be able to work things out on our own. It is not about kissing ass, it is about principles, whether she comes back or not.
    You're an idiot, you want me to apologize for my simple comment that hurt her feelings but yet you love this girl who was wishing AIDS on people? RIGHT.. Get a brain please...

If she can't handle my simple comment ONLINE on a FORUM then she has problems.

Did she not post a video of her sticking up for herself because a man was trying to disrespect her about being a TS? Please, she's a big girl but she knows why I truly called her a gargoyle. Not because of her looks but for who she truly is, and until she changes, she is a gargoyle. And she proved this with what she did to me and with all her other post.

What she did? It doesn't matter anymore, she's gone. This board is better off (until she changes and grows up) and stops expecting everyone to love and worship her.

Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile
    OH PLEASE, she is not that fucking delicate, thats being a crybaby, running away just because someone called you a name. Show some BALLS ! Isn't this the same girl that post video's of herself telling guys off on a bus or a train, but now she is cowering because someone called her a gargoyle, so fuckin what. Get over it, i get called worse then that! I thought she was tough but I guess that was all an act, an illusion. Stop crying BITCH and get your ass back on the board, you ain't that pathetic!

YOU TRICKS , STOP kissing her ass, she needs tough love, you sickin me too.

MIMI, Tell me to go fuck myself or that I'm an asshole but show some sorta guts.

Exactly... she stands up to someone on a bus for downgrading her because she's a TS. I call her a gargoyle and she leaves the board? Lol.. childish no?

She also thinks I was calling her a gargoyle for her physical appearance, which I was not, I was referring to her mental aspect but she obviously only sees what she wants to see and that will forever blind her.

5 Star Poster

(For some reason part of this post got cut off. Let me try again.)

My problems with Mimi were in real life. Then spilled onto HA. I don't harbor any ill will so why should anyone else? (IRL I took actions that were in my interest once things got hostile. Anyone else would do the same.)

So what could she have done to anyone else here that cannot be forgiven, or just ignored?

@Yoda
    y"real picture". I personally feel that a picture isn't real unless it shows a person when they have the flu, and have just woke up at 2 AM. So as far as I am concerned practically any picture anyone has ever taken is suspect.

What was with the video of her standing up

OK. I have read allot of misconceptions and plain misinformation about that video. I was not there and did not know Mimi well at that point. However in friendlier times she did tell me the story.

Basically she was making a video spoof of one of those "Valtrex" commercials. The guy was like interrupting and talking shit while she was making her video. He told her to shut up and that was the last straw for her. She never ever related to me anything about the guy commenting on transgenderism or anything like that. So any all of this crap about her standing up to a guy who talked down to her for being a transsexual can stop. She stood up for herself as one person Vs another. Which should be enough.

Second of all I have seen it written on here and elsewhere that she was on the bus, or even on the subway in NYC (I don't know people seem to associate any decent looking young TS with Manhattan). Let me say once and for all she was on the 'L' in Chicago. To be precise she was on the Red Line.

There's only two people, who have posted here, who could know anything different than what I have written on this.