Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: never mind

Quote Originally Posted by Hostile
    OH PLEASE, she is not that fucking delicate, thats being a crybaby, running away just because someone called you a name. Show some BALLS ! Isn't this the same girl that post video's of herself telling guys off on a bus or a train, but now she is cowering because someone called her a gargoyle, so fuckin what. Get over it, i get called worse then that! I thought she was tough but I guess that was all an act, an illusion. Stop crying BITCH and get your ass back on the board, you ain't that pathetic!

YOU TRICKS , STOP kissing her ass, she needs tough love, you sickin me too.

MIMI, Tell me to go fuck myself or that I'm an asshole but show some sorta guts.
    That is the major problem here. These tricks never cease to amaze me. Non-stop ass kissing. And for what? I don't see it. This is basically just a cry for more attention thats all. And as always, the tricks have obliged.

Respect is a two-way street and is earned. If your an abusive tranny or chaser, you gets none from me.

Rookie Poster

So, she posted pictures of herself in the internet and she expected nothing but ovation and the attention she so desesperately needs, and some idiot offend her and crushed her feelings.

Trolling is useless, but is your self-confidence comes from what random guys in the internet thinks of you, then you need to work on that.

Please come back, Mimi. Most of us miss you.

If I got a dime every time I read an ad with purloined photos I could retire right now. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6QjS0AbRpAo Andenzi, izimvo zakho ziyaba.

OH PLEASE, she is not that fucking delicate, thats being a crybaby, running away just because someone called you a name. Show some BALLS ! Isn't this the same girl that post video's of herself telling guys off on a bus or a train, but now she is cowering because someone called her a gargoyle, so fuckin what. Get over it, i get called worse then that! I thought she was tough but I guess that was all an act, an illusion. Stop crying BITCH and get your ass back on the board, you ain't that pathetic!

MIMI, Tell me to go fuck myself or that I'm an asshole but show some sorta guts.
    I think there is a big difference between here (HA) and that train. Here is supposed to be a place where we can be ourselves. And she was herself here and let us know many things about her life. That train was in a hostile world. But this place is supposed to be different. I can call myself "I Love Shemale Cock" and just be one of the guys.

I know that this is the internet, but human beings are still the members of it. I think the persons that insulted Mimi should be man enough to publicly apologize for a public insult. In this case it was uncalled for. All she did was post a link. It would have been different if she was attacking somebody at that time. Self defense or defense of someone else in recognized every where.

I called Mimi out on something that she did I felt was wrong, and she changed her behavior. This forum does not need to be like school with the mods kicking people out for bad behaviors. We should be able to work things out on our own. It is not about kissing ass, it is about principles, whether she comes back or not.

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz

I think there is a big difference between here (HA) and that train. Here is supposed to be a place where we can be ourselves. And she was herself here and let us know many things about her life. That train was in a hostile world. But this place is supposed to be different. I can call myself "I Love Shemale Cock" and just be one of the guys.

I know that this is the internet, but human beings are still the members of it. I think the persons that insulted Mimi should be man enough to publicly apologize for a public insult. In this case it was uncalled for. All she did was post a link. It would have been different if she was attacking somebody at that time. Self defense or defense of someone else in recognized every where.

I called Mimi out on something that she did I felt was wrong, and she changed her behavior. This forum does not need to be like school with the mods kicking people out for bad behaviors. We should be able to work things out on our own. It is not about kissing ass, it is about principles, whether she comes back or not.
    Wait a minute! Hold the fuck up! Did Mimi ever apologize for all the insults that she hurled at people? Especially wishing AIDS on people and their parents? Did she ever apologize for this? Please. Making fun of the way someone looks is nothing compared to wishing life threatening diseases on people. You reap what you sow, and sometimes it doesn't matter if you're tryin to change who you are. You can't change the past. And in the past, she had people wanting to fuck her up for some of the shit she said. And I still never remember her apologizing for any of this to anyone.

Respect is a two-way street and is earned. If your an abusive tranny or chaser, you gets none from me.

Quote Originally Posted by Daponster
    So, she posted pictures of herself in the internet and she expected nothing but ovation and the attention she so desesperately needs, and some idiot offend her and crushed her feelings.

Trolling is useless, but is your self-confidence comes from what random guys in the internet thinks of you, then you need to work on that.
    So so so true

ummmmm what? sorry. Shes keeping me occupied.

lmao @ thi sthread. classic HA

blckhaze- A quickie in the back of a carriage going around Central park south

RubyTS- been there done that :P

Quote Originally Posted by antiasskisser
    Wait a minute! Hold the fuck up! Did Mimi ever apologize for all the insults that she hurled at people? Especially wishing AIDS on people and their parents? Did she ever apologize for this? Please. Making fun of the way someone looks is nothing compared to wishing life threatening diseases on people. You reap what you sow, and sometimes it doesn't matter if you're tryin to change who you are. You can't change the past. And in the past, she had people wanting to fuck her up for some of the shit she said. And I still never remember her apologizing for any of this to anyone.
    Okay, you have a point. I’m sure she has said some negative things. However, the right thing to do is to call her on exactly what she said, or even her behavior in a general sense, not attack her on some unrelated subject. Another option is to ignore her and let the people who like her interact with her. You say she did not apologize for her own behavior, but I for one am a lot older and mature than her, and I don’t think she should be the one setting the behavior standards around here.

Maybe that’s why there is so much feuding around here. People need deal with specific issues and move on. I look at the recent thread titled “Jennifer Paris is a Bitch”. But at least the offended person dealt with the specific behavior, and the issue got some clarification. A typical scenario is that the offended person wouldn’t address it, directly but make some negative remarks later about Jen on an unrelated subject. Then a feud gets started with people taking sides and the real issue gets further obscured.

Very few people are not sensitive about their looks. The majority of people here don’t post their real picture. I for one am especially curious about the women who have not posted their picture here. Calling someone ugly who posts their picture should be a no-no if we want to encourage people to post. And if someone is offended by our remarks the mature way is to address it, not declare open season to attack us on every unrelated subject.

One last thing, is that people have the ability to change. Our society in general does not give people enough credit for this ability. I have lived for a while and know that I have changed for the better mentally and everyone else has the same capacity. I have learned from my mistakes. And so can a 21 year old Mimi. You are right in saying that you can’t change the past, but the key is to allow them to change the present, which they are fully capable of doing. By not allowing them to do it, we are locking our lives into prisons where people are forever replaying an unchangeable past. Tit for tat is not where it's at. Just look at the Middle East where people have been carrying on feuds which have lasted over 1000 years. I say an apology to Mimi is a way to show that this is a adult forum.

5 Star Poster

(For some reason part of this post got cut off. Let me try again.)

My problems with Mimi were in real life. Then spilled onto HA. I don't harbor any ill will so why should anyone else? (IRL I took actions that were in my interest once things got hostile. Anyone else would do the same.)

So what could she have done to anyone else here that cannot be forgiven, or just ignored?

@Yoda
    y"real picture". I personally feel that a picture isn't real unless it shows a person when they have the flu, and have just woke up at 2 AM.

Veteran Poster

Default Re: never mind

Quote Originally Posted by yodajazz
    Quote Originally Posted by praetor
    Quote Originally Posted by mimiplastique
    i hate this site ... good bye
    What's happen little child? Tell me.
    From what I can see is that Mimi started a thread saying that she liked to take pictures of herself. She posted a link to a video of her getting her photo taken. She was insulted and call a gargoyle, which is a grotestque creature by definition. She was feeling proud of herself before those insults. She has even withdrew the original title of the thread, and all of her comments.

http://www.hungangels.com/board/view...hlight=#470131

I can relate to her feelings. TS women come on here and show us their lives, to be insulted by others. I see models that I do not like like but I rarely say anything. But to directly respond to someone's post with an insult about their looks hurts everyone, not just the intended person. The poster Eze was the main culprit.

There are beautiful ts women who are stealth. That is more understandable in this context. On a board dedicated to their appreciation, people come on an insult them.
    Amazing you don't even know why I called her a gargoyle (besides in that one post what I said) but defend her anyway. Why don't you actually have facts and information before you post? That would make this board 10x better.

Even then, what I said about her, is my pure OPINION. Why post on this board if you dont expect to get negative comments. I only said it because I knew she can't handle small negative comments and I only went on in that and another post to embarrass her (well more like she embarrassed herself, I didn't do much) - She doesn't think before she post and thinks her shit doesn't stink, but oh no! Someone called her a name, that guys an asshole! Grow up, get a brain like her and stop crying.