Page 1 of 7 123456 ... LastLast
    Still Here 5 Star Poster

Default Grand Theft Auto IV

Let's discuss because this video game will be HUGE soon as it drops (ignore the photos, wink wink).
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	bridgebackgta_181.jpg 
Views:	2900 
Size:	86.0 KB 
ID:	175911   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gta4disk_136.jpg 
Views:	1736 
Size:	5.7 KB 
ID:	175912   Click image for larger version. 

Name:	gta4box_119.jpg 
Views:	1724 
Size:	6.8 KB 
ID:	175913  

g4 will be doing an hour special on the actual gameplay....i 4 get the date....i can't wait 4 it to come out...multi player is supposed to be great..

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Still Here 5 Star Poster

Dude.

http://gawker.com/5006790/a-drunken-...rtual-new-york

(They removed the original video from GamerTrailers.com. This is a video of how the game plays when you make the main character "drunk")

Dude.

This game will be big real big.Ijust hope that my buddys with ps3 let me play cause im a Wii man.

SHEMALE WRESTLING WILL ONE DAY COME TRUE!!!

great success !!!!!

Platinum Poster

i JUST got my xbox so i could play the game when it comes out on the 29th. im sooooo excited! the guy at the store said the xbox version is the only system that can handle the giant enviroment and that there is an expansion pack coming out for it w/in a year.

we should play "live" on this game. ill be nikko and you queers can be the hookers i fuck and then kill for $50

when u get your gamer tag let me know ....same 4 u nyce !!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i JUST got my xbox so i could play the game when it comes out on the 29th. im sooooo excited! the guy at the store said the xbox version is the only system that can handle the giant enviroment and that there is an expansion pack coming out for it w/in a year.

we should play "live" on this game. ill be nikko and you queers can be the hookers i fuck and then kill for $50
    I would be honored, Jenn. It would be a glorious death; hopefully enough to ensure my entrance into Valhalla.

"When we remember we are all mad, the mysteries of life disappear and life stands explained." -Mark Twain

Junior Poster

im so stoked for this game to come out. since i dont vacation or anything i took off work for two days just so i could get a 4 day weekend and two of those days paid, to sit around and play what will undoubtedly be the best game ever...im a ps3 guy so when the game comes out keep this thread alive and lets post some gametags

....black rain falls indoors and outside

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx

Thats a total misrepresentation of the truth.

The PS3 version of the game actually has better display and visuals than the 360 according to

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286037 (this is from the latest issue of EGM )

Also the 360 is not getting an "expansion" just some additional DLC that the PS3 version will not be getting.

The PS3 will however be getting it's own additional DLC (Down loadable content) , just not the exclusive extra the 360 will get.

I might sound a little bitter, but I've gone through 4 360's since last year. Probably the worst console I've ever had.

Never listen to the kids at the video game store. They are getting paid near minimum wage and don't know there ass from their face.