Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i JUST got my xbox so i could play the game when it comes out on the 29th. im sooooo excited! the guy at the store said the xbox version is the only system that can handle the giant enviroment and that there is an expansion pack coming out for it w/in a year.

we should play "live" on this game. ill be nikko and you queers can be the hookers i fuck and then kill for $50
    Uh huh. You can't handle my mad Xbox skills. I'd be surprised if you'll have figured out how to turn the console on by then.

I don't suffer from insanity, I enjoy every minute of it ...

ill be coppin this game next tuesday. had it preordered on the 360 since early last year, hah.

i do think it's a good idea for us to play some games together on live. another way to bring this community closer. peace

New Orleans, no place like home.

Professional Poster

The scuttle butt is you can download it and play it on modded Xboxes now.....

I might look into modding my xbox.

Shush girl, shut your lips
    Do the Helen Keller and talk with your hips

Rookie Poster

Fuck yeah Videogames!

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by javaikky
    Quote Originally Posted by tsntx
    i JUST got my xbox so i could play the game when it comes out on the 29th. im sooooo excited! the guy at the store said the xbox version is the only system that can handle the giant enviroment and that there is an expansion pack coming out for it w/in a year.

we should play "live" on this game. ill be nikko and you queers can be the hookers i fuck and then kill for $50

Thats a total misrepresentation of the truth.

The PS3 version of the game actually has better display and visuals than the 360 according to

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=286037 (this is from the latest issue of EGM )

Also the 360 is not getting an "expansion" just some additional DLC that the PS3 version will not be getting.

The PS3 will however be getting it's own additional DLC (Down loadable content) , just not the exclusive extra the 360 will get.

I might sound a little bitter, but I've gone through 4 360's since last year. Probably the worst console I've ever had.

Never listen to the kids at the video game store. They are getting paid near minimum wage and don't know there ass from their face.
    way to kill my hard-on debbie downer

Rookie Poster

The game is quit fun and amazing been playing for about 4 hours now, burnt copy but hey for those that are waiting it is well worth the wait and money.

Veteran Poster

They said the Ps3 version looks SLIGHTLY better than the 360 version. I personally can't wait for this game to finally come out, it should be really fun.

Al: First thing they teach you when you're a rookie shoe salesman is when you get a fat one in the chair, never look up. I looked up, Peg! I saw underwear! It said "Saturday!"
    Peggy: So?
    Al: Today's Wednesday!

who cares about expansion...that is like bitching 4 an expansion for oblivion...u can play the game 4 ever to begin with...we may have to pay for our online access but it is way superior....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Here's a site for you to track your gta4 stats, if youre interested in shit like that:

https://socialclub.rockstargames.com/

New Orleans, no place like home.

Junior Poster

Fuck I really want this game, but play.com only posted it on Thursday so I won't get the game till about Monday or Tuesday and it looks so awesome. =D