Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst 12345

I always find the sex topics on HA hilarious.

Rather a man takes it or gives it in the bedroom, in my opinion doesn't make him any less or more manly.

His physical actions as a man out of the bedroom, makes him the man he is. His Personality, his thoughts on life, and his gestures. Is what attracts me to him.

What goes on in the bedroom is between him and I. We all like to climax, and we get there in different ways.

Would you call a man that bottoms for his wives strap on, a fag? A bottom bitch? Because she "tops" him? No probably not, since she is a genetic female.

People put way too much precedence on ones sexuality on how one gets off.

A gay man is gay, because he is attracted to a man. His looks, his personality, and his voice. That my dears is what makes him gay, how they get off is less about it. Some people call it "gay sex" so when a man sticks a dick in a womans ass, is that also "gay sex"????????????????????????????????

A female is a lesbian for the same reasons, she loves the female form, looks, personality. Thats what makes her a lesbian.

A bisexual is attracted to both.

And a man or woman attracted to a transsexual is either attracted to the female looks, brains, personality or they are more attracted to the fetish side of it just because they hold a cock and look somewhat of the oppisite sex of what they were born.

Which I think there are a lot of men on here that would sleep with anything with a big cock as long as they had a wig on.

Kisses

Kelly

My official Adult Blog

http://www.kellypierceblog.com

My Official Blog for my TS Sisters

http://www.secretkelly.com

My official Cam Site

http://www.kellysdreamhouse.com

Quote Originally Posted by KellyShore
    I always find the sex topics on HA hilarious.

Rather a man takes it or gives it in the bedroom, in my opinion doesn't make him any less or more manly.

His physical actions as a man out of the bedroom, makes him the man he is. His Personality, his thoughts on life, and his gestures. Is what attracts me to him.

What goes on in the bedroom is between him and I. We all like to climax, and we get there in different ways.

Would you call a man that bottoms for his wives strap on, a fag? A bottom bitch? Because she "tops" him? No probably not, since she is a genetic female.

People put way too much precedence on ones sexuality on how one gets off.

A gay man is gay, because he is attracted to a man. His looks, his personality, and his voice. That my dears is what makes him gay, how they get off is less about it. Some people call it "gay sex" so when a man sticks a dick in a womans ass, is that also "gay sex"????????????????????????????????

A female is a lesbian for the same reasons, she loves the female form, looks, personality. Thats what makes her a lesbian.

A bisexual is attracted to both.

And a man or woman attracted to a transsexual is either attracted to the female looks, brains, personality or they are more attracted to the fetish side of it just because they hold a cock and look somewhat of the oppisite sex of what they were born.

Which I think there are a lot of men on here that would sleep with anything with a big cock as long as they had a wig on.

Kisses

Kelly
    one of the most honest and deeply thought oppinions regarding the sexuality. more precisely the ts side of the sexuality. I will only add that you cannot also call a ts woman a man or masculine for topping a man. I said ts woman, not man with a wig. It will be nice if personality, gestures, brain, voice, etc. are the main focus.

proudNine

Quote Originally Posted by sucka4chix
    Quote Originally Posted by lazyman
    that's not for me to preach about or judge - a position you could do well to adopt.

So as I hope you can see, we do have our reasons. If our sexual tastes offend or confuse you, or if you can't see the logic in them, then I'm afraid that's too bad. You'll just have to do what most of the civilised world has been doing for over 40 years and accept people for what they are, not for what you think they should be.
    I accept you for what you are--- an idiot who refuses to read, even when he pastes my comments directly into his response. You attempt to correct something you mistakenly call grammar, yet you don't even quote the statement that you pasted!! That tells me you either aren't reading, have ADD, are a moron, or simply want to spread your own silly-assed agenda regardless. Once again, your ridiculously long winded response has absolutely nothing to do with what I said, but I won't give it value by trying to explain where you went wrong. Obviously it's above your level of comprehension.
    Yes I did quote it. Since we're probably just getting in the way of other forum members now, I suggest you PM me if you would like some help with your reading/comprehension.

Junior Poster

I LOVE THEIR COCKS. it must be big and thick and nice with cum filled balls, else they can take a walk. they bettr be totally hott and passble if they have small dick, then its ok. else ill just go bang a regualr chick

I've sucked Vanity, Yasmin, Mia and Saigon...and no, not on the same night.

Senior Member Professional Poster Paladin's Avatar

Default Re: Tgirl cocks - question...

Quote Originally Posted by tstv_lover

I'm far more interested in what's between a girls ears than what's between her legs.
    Good luck finding something there in the majority of shemales.

well said,now lets see that cock!

Default Re: Tgirl cocks - question...

Quote Originally Posted by tstv_lover
    There seem to be no end of threads on here with guys worshiping tgirl cocks.

Am I the only one that really doesn't care too much about tgirl cock?

Oh sure I'll suck and stroke a tgirl cock as foreplay and to help her reach climax, but I don't care about length or shape or girth because I'm 100% top and not interested changing that.

I'm far more interested in what's between a girls ears than what's between her legs.

I understand that the guys here cover a wide range and this is certainly not intended as criticism, but are there others who don't care about tgirl cock?
    You know what's interesting to me is the whole social aspect of men that love shemales. I care very little about a girls size as well, however I'm not going to go as far as to say "I just don't see the cock at all. It's as if it isn't there. I just am attracted to the minds of these girls". Size isn't as issue but the fact of just knowing it's there is a huge turn on. Genetic women know and understand that when they meet a man it's all about physical attraction at first. That's why they wear certain outfits that accentuate their femininity. If they've go a big ass they'll highlight it. If they've got a nice rack they'll highlight that. Those are the things that make them significantly different than the opposite sex and thus the things that attract the opposite sex. If having a cock, or being someone that was born with a cock and through the means of surgery now doesn't (which is equally as nice) is what attracts the men that favor shemales, then why run away from that. Fellas you know damn well that if you were in a bar or club and a female (genetic) walked past you and your boys and she had the fattest juiciest ass or the most perfect titties and you turned to your boys and said "stop talking about her ass fellas, what about being at first attracted to her mind?", you would be laughed at and looked at as a "SIMP" for the rest of the night. The simple fact is that would never happen in a genetic situation so why here? Trust me, the girls know what attracts us, otherwise we wouldn't have seen all of their cocks to be able to be having this discussion in the first place. But in a way it seems like some of you guys pander to the things that you think they wan't you to say. Like it's going to earn you some "T" points or something.

"Give them nothing, but take from them, everything".. Spartan King Leonidas

http://www.redroom.com/video/tim-wis...whiteness-clip

I care about the cock. No, really, I do. They're attractive, fun to play with, and taste good as well.

But is it always about the cock? I like to think that I don't focus =too= overly much on that part of a gurl.

I've been with gurls in social situations where the cock wasn't an issue. I've also been with gurls in intimate situations where the cock was the =only= issue, and then we went out to have a nice dinner.

Do 'straight' guys focus on big breasts? Long hair? Redheads? Blonds?

Oh sure I'll suck and stroke a tgirl cock as foreplay and to help her reach climax, but I don't care about length or shape or girth because I'm 100% top and not interested changing that.
    Well, maybe 99.44%, but certainly not 100%.

"In times of universal deceit, telling the truth will be a revolutionary act." - George Orwell