Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Quote Originally Posted by Alyssa87
    i replied to this exact post in another thread
    ..but i guess its worth saying it again.
    (i know what you mean)

but on the other end though, guys who want me to hide it while he fucks me, or refuses to take me 'there'-->
    is just as bad as a bitchbottom.
    i think the girls here are guilty of having a double standard. whenever one of the guys posts a dick pic and is well endowed all the girls mouths are watering and they post their praises but then they expect the guys not to drool over the girls big cocks.... whatsupwiddat......of course, the guys here are attracted to you girls cocks and love to touch them and suck them and then tap some of that backpussy but sometimes we might like you girls to bury the bone as well so don't be stingy...... P.S.,small cocks need luv too

and that's why the cubs will never win the series

Rookie Poster

Default yeah, umm,

i am a total bottom, i give awsome head, and i have only had one(1)cock in my hiney. i wouldnt really go for my date reaching for my unit, but if he is paying and a genuinely nice guy who i can trust with my safety, i MIGHT let him play with the dick. i really only enjoy giving blowjobs and having my butt played with. making out is awesum. but, i always state my "functionality status" with dates. all 3 ive had so far. thats why i keep a clean butt and mouth,those are my stong points. NOT MY COCK. rock on bitches...

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by blacktgirls
    (i know what you mean)

but on the other end though, guys who want me to hide it while he fucks me, or refuses to take me 'there'-->
    i think the girls here are guilty of having a double standard. whenever one of the guys posts a dick pic and is well endowed all the girls mouths are watering and they post their praises but then they expect the guys not to drool over the girls big cocks.... whatsupwiddat......of course, the guys here are attracted to you girls cocks and love to touch them and suck them and then tap some of that backpussy but sometimes we might like you girls to bury the bone as well so don't be stingy...... P.S.,small cocks need luv too

good point. but im not one of those girls...am i?

Veteran Poster

(i know what you mean)

i agree with tstv_lover's point about taking an interest in a girl beyond just sex and if this is what you too were agreeing with than i just misunderstood. it sounded though like when you agreed ( i know what you mean ) that you were saying you also thought that the guys here were too focussed on cock and are therefore as you put it " bitch bottoms . " ...... this board is called hungangels because it's for guys who are attracted to beautiful girls who have cocks and want to do all the same things with the girls cocks that the girls want to do with the guys. if guys like tstv_lover don't really care about girls cocks then i think they are on the wrong board........i'm sorry, alyssa for singling you out and i think it's great that you jump in on the threads that mostly have only guys posting on them.
    • p.s., i luv bitchbottom very much for sexy time

Veteran Poster

Default Re: yeah, umm,

Apologies to those pointing out this is a double post. I tried searching...obviously not well enough.

For those questioning the incongruity of not worshiping transsexual cocks but being prepared to suck and play on occasions - it all comes down to the girl.

One LTR I had with transsexual girl she just never wanted it touched or even mentioned - she didn't want SRS but hated being reminded. Another girl was bottom but liked being sucked.

My point is that you respect what someone likes and what they don't both in and out of bed.

Quote Originally Posted by audrea_suicide
    i am a total bottom, i give awsome head, and i have only had one(1)cock in my hiney. i wouldnt really go for my date reaching for my unit, but if he is paying and a genuinely nice guy who i can trust with my safety, i MIGHT let him play with the dick. i really only enjoy giving blowjobs and having my butt played with. making out is awesum. but, i always state my "functionality status" with dates. all 3 ive had so far. thats why i keep a clean butt and mouth,those are my stong points. NOT MY COCK. rock on bitches...
    Audea, you sound just perfect!

Platinum Poster

(i know what you mean)

i agree with tstv_lover's point about taking an interest in a girl beyond just sex and if this is what you too were agreeing with than i just misunderstood. it sounded though like when you agreed ( i know what you mean ) that you were saying you also thought that the guys here were too focussed on cock and are therefore as you put it " bitch bottoms . " ...... this board is called hungangels because it's for guys who are attracted to beautiful girls who have cocks and want to do all the same things with the girls cocks that the girls want to do with the guys. if guys like tstv_lover don't really care about girls cocks then i think they are on the wrong board........i'm sorry, alyssa for singling you out and i think it's great that you jump in on the threads that mostly have only guys posting on them.
    • p.s., i luv bitchbottom very much for sexy time
    Thats cool. i love jumping guys

But no, thats not what i said at all.
    The truth is that most girls (that i know) are truned off sexually when a guy is too cock hungry during sex and intimacy.
    I dont think theres anything wrong with them being so, its just not sexy (to me).

However to be fair- 'cockhungry' is relative. sooo

Silver Poster

(i know what you mean)

LOL so you run into guys who want you to hide it, but they have no problem fucking you??? I guess some of you ladies deal with a lot..

Platinum Poster

yea well some guys (unfamiliar w. ts's) are uncomfortable with the penis
    ...but theres no denying this bombshell

+
    +
    +

kidding! im not that conceited. lol

Veteran Poster

The truth is that most girls (that i know) are truned off sexually when a guy is too cock hungry during sex and intimacy.
    I dont think theres anything wrong with them being so, its just not sexy (to me).

However to be fair- 'cockhungry' is relative. sooo
    say it ain't so Joe
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Click image for larger version. 

Name:	shoeless_joe_887.jpg 
Views:	860 
Size:	39.9 KB 
ID:	175910  

Platinum Poster

is that Joe DiMagio? (sp)