Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
    Veteran Poster

Default Tgirl cocks - question...

There seem to be no end of threads on here with guys worshiping tgirl cocks.

Am I the only one that really doesn't care too much about tgirl cock?

Oh sure I'll suck and stroke a tgirl cock as foreplay and to help her reach climax, but I don't care about length or shape or girth because I'm 100% top and not interested changing that.

I'm far more interested in what's between a girls ears than what's between her legs.

I understand that the guys here cover a wide range and this is certainly not intended as criticism, but are there others who don't care about tgirl cock?

Professional Poster

I think you are the only one.

An amature does it till they get it right,
    A professional does it till they can't get it wrong.

Professional Poster

Default Re: Tgirl cocks - question...

Quote Originally Posted by tstv_lover

Oh sure I'll suck and stroke a tgirl cock as foreplay and to help her reach climax, but I don't care about length or shape or girth because I'm 100% top and not interested changing that.

I'm far more interested in what's between a girls ears than what's between her legs.

I understand that the guys here cover a wide range and this is certainly not intended as criticism, but are there others who don't care about tgirl cock?
    This has been discussed ad nauseam. However I find it incredibly funny that you don't like cock, but will suck one! Perhaps you need to take a moment and do some soul searching.

Professional Poster

Double post monster's been here!

Platinum Poster

i replied to this exact post in another thread
    ..but i guess its worth saying it again.
    (i know what you mean)

but on the other end though, guys who want me to hide it while he fucks me, or refuses to take me 'there'-->
    is just as bad as a bitchbottom.

these threads make me laugh

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Platinum Poster

Quote Originally Posted by hollywoodbuckstrap
    these threads make me laugh
    as much as the posts praising big dick football players with clown makeup
    ...calling them beauties?

at least they aren't being deceptive....they just need their eyes examined ,lmfao.....

u will be fucking fat bitches in no time

Quote Originally Posted by tstv_lover

I think the key is "too much". Men can be so focused on that one thing they lose sight of the big picture. I have always found it erotic to know that the woman has one or had one, but I don't always have to see it. many times for me the sight of it spoils the feminine image. However some must not care that much about the size and shape or the 'Bulges' thread would not be at 154 pages.

Rookie Poster

some people are turned on by bleached blondes with silicon inflated 'breasts', rhinoplasty scarred faces and small cocks, some people are turned on by teenage boys with very large cocks and a femininity in their soul that makes them incredibly appealing even without the make up and props, some people are turned on by' truck drivers with tits' .
    In this twilight world between Straight and Gay [ maybe we should call it Stray?] there are many different types of sexual beauty. Each of us will hopefully allow ourselves the freedom to find the right girl or man to take us to sexual ecstasy.
    Some of my most memorable sexual experiences have been with girls that i would not have clicked twice on the internet.
    I would think that most of the people on this board have suffered some form of embarrassment, harassment or humiliation, [ or fear of it,] because of their sexuality or the way they look. Maybe we should be more tolerant and less cunty , and most of all LESS HOMOPHOBIC.
    For f@#ks sake, we all have an incredibly sensitive organ between our legs that is fun to play with, why are you denying yourselves? because of degrees of perceived Gayness? Are you the people who voted Bush back in after proving himself to be the worst President in history?
    Sex is primal and animalistic , not reserved and inhibited, get down there and drink up the gravy,eat with your fingers and lick the plate clean.

you're only as sick as your secrets