Thread: kuwait

Member Rookie Poster

Default kuwait

Im looking for ladyboys in Kuwait. Ay1 interested?

I wish All shemales pics and videos were retro and shemales wil only be allowed to have a sereies if thy were stockings. Shemales and stockings Rule

Rookie Poster

Quote Originally Posted by ts33a
    Im looking for ladyboys in Kuwait. Ay1 interested?
    did you forget, SHARIA!!!! Law governs those lands. If they catch you, you'll be branded a homosexualy, and excuted.

peace is a lie, there is only passion, through passion, I gain strength, through strength, I gain
    power, through power, I gain victory, through victory, my chains are broken

Rookie Poster

Default One encounter in Kuwait

3 months back I had a trip to kuwait with my girlfriend.Before that i was searching for shemale in Kuwait. I met one guy online who was very fond of cross dressing.He is an Indian from place called GOA. After reaching there we met him in the hotel. my lady and i bought some lingrie stuffs for him to dress up. Since the guy was a bit chubby ..the lingrie was nice on him. He loves to play with the tool , my girl friend also liked it. He sucked it out of her. We had a good massage also from him. His mail address is alle69n@yahoo.com. Mail him he will respond. Good Luck

Rookie Poster

Default One encounter in Kuwait

3 months back I had a trip to kuwait with my girlfriend.Before that i was searching for shemale in Kuwait. I met one guy online who was very fond of cross dressing.He is an Indian from place called GOA. After reaching there we met him in the hotel. my lady and i bought some lingrie stuffs for him to dress up. Since the guy was a bit chubby ..the lingrie was nice on him. He loves to play with the tool , my girl friend also liked it. He sucked it out of her. We had a good massage also from him. His mail address is alle69n@yahoo.com. Mail him he will respond. Good Luck

Default Re: One encounter in Kuwait

Quote Originally Posted by hady
    That's so gay