A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Default LadyBoyLadyBoy April Update - Sexier than hot Buttered Toast

http://www.ladyboy-ladyboy.com/index2.html

Gait aged 19 from Pooks Bar. Horny as hell. She couldn't wait to get her hard cock out to show me! Nice budding tits- sadly a dry cummer. But I think there is water in the well!

First is a student who works in Cascade bar .. She is an intelligent girl who likes intelligent conversation and hopes to be successful in business.

Far aged 20 from Pooks Bar. Another absolutely scrumptious girl. Great body and personality. Another one I love too much too.

Ben is a student from Khon Khaen and works in Cascades. Has the usual likes of a ladyboy – shopping, hip hop music. Would like to be wined and dined I’m sure.

Annie aged 21 from Vientiane in Laos. She works in Pooks Bar on Soi 6 Pattaya. Just take a look- gorgeous- plain and simple – has it all.

This months model of the month - May aged 19. New bolt on 360 gram jelly tits 2 weeks before the shoot. Fantastic girl but didn’t cum. Normally a good cummer. I know! Works at Stringfellows.

Ome A ladyboy with a nice big smile. Didn’t spend any time with her outside of the shoot but I am sure she is fun. She is from Bangkok and works in Cascades.Jud.

Nan is a very waifish and pixielike ladyboy. 23 years old. Likes shopping (like all thais) and hiphop music. Works in Cascades.Jud.

Khwan is 18 years old. She is from Bangkok, lives at home with her family and works in Cascade bar. Quite a boyish ladyboy but fun although her english is rudimentary. Jud.

Jan aged 24 from New Orn bar. First she showers. Then she shaves her pubes. Then she cums a beautiful sticky load. Great body- gel tits. In love again! Call her on 0852856453 or email her at jan_janram33@hotmail.com. Todger

Por.-Frank set up the shoot, paid her, talked to her and had worked with her before - I just stepped in to take the photos to try out the new camera I was going to be getting. She was very nice and easy to work with and gorgeous.by Buddy Wood. This is the third set of Por and one can understand exactly why. She is gorgeous and she is hot!!!

Enjoy

Somchai

PS There is one more fantastic hardcore set from Nightwalker to come- amazing shots of LB fuching RG. Very horny Cherry and Tuck. Unfortunately, I cant get it to download off the server right now so I'll bring it to you later

http://www.ladyboy-ladyboy.com/index2.html

Rookie Poster

All are absolutely lovely. Thanks!!!

Junior Poster

THANKS FOR THE GREAT POST I JUST REJOINED LADYBOY ITS THE BEST.

A Very Grooby Guy Platinum Poster GroobySteven's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by matrixdave
    THANKS FOR THE GREAT POST I JUST REJOINED LADYBOY ITS THE BEST.
    Thanks Dave - I just checked with Todger and we have some more shaving content coming also!
    Don't forget lblbforum.com is open to everyone to look at pics and comments.